Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people assume GK can knock down EVERYONE in the verse? It’s not like Doffy is the strongest in the verse or something
Law literally stated last chapter he was going to deliver a "surgical death" to Kaido lmao. And he knows exactly what Kaido's powers are.

He obviously knows you have to go internally to any real damage.

But that doesn’t mean Kaido’s organs are not stronger than Doffy’s. Like do you assume Doffy would’ve stood up so easily after getting hit on the face by Red Roc?
I'm not stating that Kaido's organs aren't stronger, but Luffy in his BASE is supposed to start doing serious damage with new Haki. GK clearly should have similar if not stronger effects.

Why do people assume GK can knock down EVERYONE in the verse? It’s not like Doffy is the strongest in the verse or something
from law's explanation
logically it should
if you arent marco , regenerating your internal organs
or doffy who has strings to do that for him
essentially a mechanic to repair yourself, you are done .
but like I said
oda would never write law in that manner. those powers of his only work that way in fanmade battledome.

I wouldn't shy away from saying he helped him master Ashura/his demon spirit. The main reason I say this is that against Kaku his spirit tried to manifest itself before zoro actually used Ashura. I'm also hoping he taught him a technique or helped him developed special ones
I hope for atleast this little tbh.
Because training 2 years with WSS and not developing any technique from him or his teachings seems underwhelming.

Instead of Ashura,I would instead like some new secret ultimate mode/technique.

Knowing how Oda nerfs Law watch Law probably took out his appendix or something :milaugh:

silly excuse
his dragon form prevents law's gamma knife from hitting his vital organs???
just lol
he's more of an open shot in his dragon form than his base.
best chance to land any shot .
Nah. He's talking about area of effect. If GK area is too small it might not hit any vital areas.

still kicking lol
he went down right after the attack and law was so convinced he was done in
here its barely acknowledged from the spoilers we have.

might be time to accept its not as devastating as you claim it to be.
He has enough energy to go on the offense, the only scans u didn’t post of the situation clown.... Hence still kicking smh, ur bias is annoying at times. Literally posted the whole exchange but that smh

:goatasure:

Yes he was so convinced, that he states doffy killing him in the present wouldn’t matte. Because of GK after effects, Are u even reading the damn scans.... An the spoilers dnt tell us anybody hurt Kaido as of yet. So using that as an argument suspect.

How bout we wait to actually see it effectiveness before claiming it’s not devastating. U guys should be use to being wrong about spoilers by now lol.

So this should mean the only techniques Zoro learnt from the skip are just upgraded versions of his preskip moves?
If that is the case,when Zoro performs all the upgraded versions of those preskip moves,did he go all out?
I don’t think he even upgraded all his techniques. He has hasn’t upgraded the flying dragon slash or the tower climb

also Zoro has new techniques that aren’t the strong like the Dragon quake

I don’t think Zoro works so linearly like Luffy who has very clear new abilities that are clearly stronger than old abilities. Like Dragon quake isn’t stronger than 3000 worlds. Yet Dragon quake was used in Punk hazard and 3000 worlds was used in East blue

I still think All out Zoro is either Ashura or the eye. One or both of these things will be the final determinant that Zoro has shown everything he has

Zolo

Cope Doctor
silly excuse
his dragon form prevents law's gamma knife from hitting his vital organs???
just lol
he's more of an open shot in his dragon form than his base.
best chance to land any shot .
How far can gamma knife reach? Do you thing huge kaido is full of organs ? :suresure: So I guess when hes dragon kaido eats more xD dont be radiculous... law didint hit anything vital

Law literally stated last chapter he was going to deliver a "surgical death" to Kaido lmao. And he knows exactly what Kaido's powers are.

He obviously knows you have to go internally to any real damage.

I'm not stating that Kaido's organs aren't stronger, but Luffy in his BASE is supposed to start doing serious damage with new Haki. GK clearly should have similar if not stronger effects.
But we know that’s not true. Luffy used Red roc and DID NOT do “Serious damage” so obviously none of base Luffy’s attacks would do better right?

And who cares what Law says about surgical deaths. If his gamma knife is weak then it’s weak. Let him use something else for his surgical death

But we know that's not the case. Kaido was visibly shook from a Gear 3 attack. Luffy made it clear it's only his outter scales that have high durability.

Even base Luffy should hurt Kaido with internal attacks.
Are you talking about red roc? Because if that's the case, it's the testing of adv CoA. Zoro even made a comment about it

He has enough energy to go on the offense, the only scans u didn’t post of the situation. Hence still kicking smh, ur bias is

:goatasure:

Yes he was so convinced, that he states doffy killing him in the present wouldn’t matte. Because of GK after effects, Are u even reading the damn scans.... An the spoilers dnt tell us anybody hurt Kaido as of yet. So using that as an argument suspect.

How bout we wait to actually see it effectiveness before claiming it’s not devastating. U guys should be use to being wrong about spoilers by now lol.
one piece ch781 mate
I have no agenda here
perhaps you should read the pages in order
literally after the gamma knife doffy is down
doesnt move
while law rants on about his ability and why he is done
in the same chapter doffy stands up and says he is repairing himself.

if you read my prev comment a bit closely I stated based on the spoiler we have now , the effect of gk is essentially null compared to expectations of people who act like the ability kills kaido.
point is GK on doffy had an immediate effect on doffy and no sign it does on kaido cause there's no indication he is on the ground ,vulnerable is there? the fact he is pulling gamma knife when the fight just started tells me all I need to know about the potential of this attack.

By the way, it might be possible for Law to use a double gamma knife. Since it's a knife attack, it should be theoretically possible and considering that this time, he has both his arms available, it could be possible
hypothetically speaking
he could keep spamming the attack till it does something fatal to kaido but again
will oda write it in that manner ?

doubt .

Status
Not open for further replies.