Status
Not open for further replies.
there's some people who wank zoro too hard, is it just to make other fanbase to hate zoro or just troll? either way to me i smell conspiracy.. on other note, damn supernovas and kaido really are impressive to me they're taking a big W :steef:..

and for zoro downplayers go cried on the corner cause your blond boy is irrelevant in the grand picture..
I think anyone who stans the "badass" character defends their Stan in more ways than any other fans. Idk what most of the internet was like when Naruto was relevant but anyone I knew that liked Sasuke, defended him with their lives so to speak

there's some people who wank zoro too hard, is it just to make other fanbase to hate zoro or just troll? either way to me i smell conspiracy.. on other note, damn supernovas and kaido really are impressive to me they're taking a big W :steef:..

and for zoro downplayers go cried on the corner cause your blond boy is irrelevant in the grand picture..
It is for Grandmaster downplayer. They should know their place. :cheers:

This is same scenario as scabbards vs Kaido round 1. And how people were trolling and downplaying Kaido. Supernovas have already used their most of known strong attacks....

Law using gamma knife this early isn't a good sign for the Doffy squad. Chances are he'd show even stronger attacks in the fight
What exactly does this have to do with Doflamingo? Every new character will show new moves. You don't have a new arc without new moves.

Look at all the new moves Luffy is shitting out left and right, both G3 and G4. These are moves he always had. Like he didn't just randomly make up Red Roc.

So you think gamma knife is the best he'd offer in the fight when the others have yet to get all out? He'd get outshined by the rest if it's the case
But We know Law is an exception to everyone. The best he can offer is putting Kaido’s mind in gifter and the fight will end immediately. Notice how Oda made sure not to show Law using his sword On Kaido. Because Oda doesn’t want to answer the question whether Kaido can avoid getting chopped in half by Law’s powers.

Law is an exception. If Oda wants, Law has enough abilities to end this fight whenever the fuck. So yes, it’s actually possible that GK is his best move. Because the moment Oda has law actually use his abilities, the fight will end

We still can't really comment if we don't know WHY Law's move failed (or if the Korean dude fucked up and confused Radio Knife with Gamma Knife).

Is it an AoE problem? Is it a Haki problem? Is it a scale problem? Did he fail to land the attack at all in the first and Kaido dodged? Spoilers literally tell us nothing, so it's hard to speculate anything for the moment.

I'd assume someone like Doffy being scared/intimidated by Kaido would be enough proof that he wasn't quite up to that level even as far back as Dressrosa.
Obviously Doflamingo < Kaido, but that "scared" is a nonsense argument. No one wants to fight another Yonko, not even the Yonko themselves.

Whitebeard was the strongest in the world, and he still didn't fight Kaido to take revenge. Kaido was shitting his pants at BM with 1 ship.

Exactly what I have been arguing for months. That Enma has retained Oden's haki. A Swordsman's spirit is retained in his sword. Haki is the embodiment of a users spirit. Oden had been pouring his Haki into Enma for decades. 2+2=4

The key to a black blade is becoming more and more apparent.
No one arguing about ryuuma haki, even shisui got blacked permanently :josad::josad:

Seems like fools have already forgot how GK works.... Not sure, but I dnt think anybody claimed it would instantly put Kaido down. Considering that Doffy himself was still kicking a bit after it.

But the initial AP behind GK, only the first part of the attack. The truely deadly part of the attack the overall after effects. Law even notes killing him irrelevant, doffy as good as dead regardless what happened to him.

Doffy obviously countered it, but unless Kaido legit counters It. I’m expecting this to come up during then fight.

Wonder if GK has limits otherwise he can spam it even on dragon form. Kaido will sure take toll after long run..
My guess is it's probably an AoE issue where he "pulverized" that section of his body, but in Zooan form it's too small to have an effect.

If that's the case, he'd just have to create a new move like Gamma Knife but bigger. Maybe Gamma Beam :D

This was my point. If Law shows stronger attacks, it'd show he got a power-up off-panel, because some people don't believe he did
Um no. We haven't seen the entire moveset of any of the characters.

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, etc... are all hiding new moves.

We still can't really comment if we don't know WHY Law's move failed (or if the Korean dude fucked up and confused Radio Knife with Gamma Knife).

Is it an AoE problem? Is it a Haki problem? Is it a scale problem? Did he fail to land the attack at all in the first and Kaido dodged? Spoilers literally tell us nothing, so it's hard to speculate anything for the moment.
Isn’t it possible that Gamma knife isn’t that big a deal for top tiers?

Doffy’s rudimentary organ stitching managed to save him from it right? Well Kaido has stronger organs than Doffy and as a Zoan he has a healing factor and possibly as an awakened Zoan he has a SUPER healing factor.

Maybe Gamma knife hit as intended and just barely did anything

Status
Not open for further replies.