Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean ... that was Law's STRONGEST ATTACK ... and an old one as well ... and Kaido healed form it anyway
Law aim for the heart and his GK was portrayal worse then Killer attack, so your point wasn´t wrong.
Im sure Law must have something new to come up since GK was his finisher move in DR and he already using it at the begin doesn´t make much sense, it is like Luffy spamming G4, both probably have now far stronger moves.

You can bet even if that hit Kaido it would not kill him .
Do good damage but not kill him.
Oda don't roll that way .
Shishisonson didn't bisect Mr 1, Kaku is unscarred, Pica is unscarred. Massive AoE slashes mean nothing at a humanoid level in OP.

It's the game sword bros play. They ignore that getting hit by a fist that could city bust IRL would turn you into a pulverised watermelon but want to apply IRL logic to sword slashes.

Zoro isn't suffering permanent burns from his shocks from Enel. Luffy regrew his teeth and suffered no lingering damage from having his organs drilled and skewered multiple times. Scars only happen if Oda wants them to.

I give Zoro and Kiler max. 3 Chapters, then getting KOed and imidiatly healed by Marco and Chopper. We need them to fight King and Queen!!! Zoro extreme high diffs King at the end and Killer high diffs Queen

kidd managed to conquer Killer
Luff managed to conquer zoro.
Whatever these 2 do, their capains are hyped indirecty.
You know, I agree with that
But with how strong the story connection is between Luffy and Shanks. Zoro and Mihawk
How can Luffy and Zoro's feats not reflect positively on their mentors as well? ;)

J

Jo_Ndule

You know, I agree with that
But with how strong the story connection is between Luffy and Shanks. Zoro and Mihawk
How can Luffy and Zoro's feats not reflect positively on their mentors as well? ;)
Because Mihawk can't cut fire as far as we know
Mihawk doesn't have enma
Mihawk isn't being qanked here in Wano , it is all about Oden

Shanks doesn't have df!
Shanks might or might not have fs
Shanks got hyped but Oden is the man wanked here

Shanks never taught Luffy btw
Mihawk did teach Zoro

The point is, Zoro is not hesitant to kill anyone. How many times have you seen Zoro's direct his strike at someone's head, which would actually cause lethality if it hit?
You have attacks that look like they would kill and thecharacters is be back up or KO .
For eg look at the attack that Apoo took from Zoro that look like could cut someone in two .
You had WB fighting with half a face .
If Oda wanted he could have had any number of attacks kill even fodder but he choose not to .

H

Haoshoku

He isn't top 3 sorry

BM talked about enma... Enma = Oden hype
Nor mihawk hype.

You guys twisting these to hype Mihawk.
Whenever oda hypes enm ,it is to hype Oden not Mihawk or shanks.

Call me When Kaido or Linlin hype Mihawk like they do with Oden, Shanks, WB,

You do realize that any cutting based feat Zoro achieves in this fight is secondary to Mihawk right? Regardless of whether he does it solely with the Enma or not. And nah chief I’ll call you when Kaido’s severely incapacitated by Zoro.

@Haoshoku nevermind... Miracles don't happen it seems xD
Some things never change man lol.

You have attacks that look like they would kill and thecharacters is be back up or KO .
For eg look at the attack that Apoo took from Zoro that look like could cut someone in two .
You had WB fighting with half a face .
If Oda wanted he could have had any number of attacks kill even fodder but he choose not to .
Yes, if Oda wanted. He's the only reason Zoro or Luffy haven't killed anyone yet. Not because the characters themselves don't want to kill. But why can't that change in this arc?

I give Zoro and Kiler max. 3 Chapters, then getting KOed and imidiatly healed by Marco and Chopper. We need them to fight King and Queen!!! Zoro extreme high diffs King at the end and Killer high diffs Queen
If this really happens (which is difficult imo), I'd prefer Killer fighting Jack since they use similar weapons
I don't care about the fact Queen>Jack, Killer is already showing that he can fight Commanders and win against most of them
Also, Jack is hugely underrated

Shishisonson didn't bisect Mr 1, Kaku is unscarred, Pica is unscarred. Massive AoE slashes mean nothing at a humanoid level in OP.

It's the game sword bros play. They ignore that getting hit by a fist that could city bust IRL would turn you into a pulverised watermelon but want to apply IRL logic to sword slashes.

Zoro isn't suffering permanent burns from his shocks from Enel. Luffy regrew his teeth and suffered no lingering damage from having his organs drilled and skewered multiple times. Scars only happen if Oda wants them to.
Yeah that was my point .
If Oda wanted he could made Zoro attack cut Apoo in two but he was back up after a short KO .
I don't mind but people should know by now that Oda don't go for killing .

J

Jo_Ndule

You do realize that any cutting based feat Zoro achieves in this fight is secondary to Mihawk right? Regardless of whether he does it solely with the Enma or not. And nah chief I’ll call you when Kaido’s severely incapacitated by Zoro.

Some things never change man lol.
Zoro cutting feat has nothing to do with Mihawk

Once again, the person wanked where us Oden and his sword enma not Mihawk

Osa hasn't even made Mihawj name be dropped or hyped in this arc... even Zoro himself is hyping enma than even mentioning Yoru

Zoro cutting Kaidi will happen
People have cut kaidi already.

Just pray Zoro doesn't do combo strike with Killer to reopen the scar .

Lemme tell u people who cut Kaido :
Kiku
Kinnemon
Etc...

Only Oden dealt a real damage on his own in one blow
Retainers did a shallow wound ,couldn't reopen fhe scar.
Repening the sacr isn't equal to giving kaiod a scar or fighting him on par as Kaido himself as pointed out.

Anyway,
Id Oda wants Mihawk top5 even, he would hype him as people whom Kaido or BM considers as Challenge.

It's like using LUFFY FEATS to hype Rayleigh as if Rayleigh has fs or G4 Speed and AP

Once again, Rayleigh and Mihawk are not hyped this arc as Oden us.

Even tjo Killer and zoro feats hype luffy and kifd...it's their feats, luffy and kidd can't do what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.