Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If by "couldn't tank" you mean "went to sleep after beating the arc villain as he always does" then sure.
If by "Zoro could plus more" you mean "one spec of Luffy's fatigue was enough to see Zoro cry out in tremendous agony proving that it was far more significant than any pain he had dealt with prior in the arc, and that he nearly died doing so, and was nerfed for an arc following wheras Luffy would have recovered after a prolonged nap", then sure.
Your zoro hate is just cringe at this point

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro has has only hit Kaido because he did not bother to block or dodge .
At this point someone hitting Kaido more common than him doing anything about it .

Don't see why we judging other Yonko or charcaters on Kaido fighting style when someone like BM another yonko not going take a attack just because it fun .
I said tag specifically, not hitting.

Why you guys keep failing to learn what tagging means?

He was already capable of doing that. His statement was whether those sword slashes will be strong enough not for cutting the golem but for cutting the golem and defeating Pica at the same time
What do you think about this statement:

"Plan 1: Shoot some slashes... Nah, it's too far to be effective. That won't knock him out..."

I interpreted this statement that Zoro was talking about the golem and considering that slashes gets weaker by long distance, I always thought that Zoro's swordsmanship allowed him to cut mountains when he was near them.

There’s actually a good bit of evidence:
Act 1
15 chapters
1 chapter outside of Wano

Act 2
30 chapters
2 chapters outside of Wano

Act 3
45 chapters?
3 chapters outside of Wano?

If this theory is right, the act 3 ends in 1003 or 1004
Act 3 ends next chapter with Kidd stabbing big mom with the giant sword for what she did to killer calling it now.

:steef:

Killer is down, take a look at the panels just after he got caught off guard by Big Mom.

Law got hit by a lightning attack straight up, and I don’t think he’s tougher than Killer.

Zoro might not be down, but he got hit by Big Mom at much closer range than anyone else.

Luffy is bleeding all over and the fight just started.

idk dude, this isn’t looking great atm

My Boy Luffy is looking good!! He’s fighting on a level with Kaido, dodging/ tanking his attacks and going immediately into countering. Just a little bit more and Luffy will be ready to take on Shanks

luffy hype!!!
:funky::funky::funky:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Killer is down, take a look at the panels just after he got caught off guard by Big Mom.

Law got hit by a lightning attack straight up, and I don’t think he’s tougher than Killer.

Zoro might not be down, but he got hit by Big Mom at much closer range than anyone else.

Luffy is bleeding all over and the fight just started.

idk dude, this isn’t looking great atm
we don't see what happened with zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.