Status
Not open for further replies.
oden was the one faking the zem's revival undo probaably

but that was such a waste of a fake writuep

i thought it was obito at first but reading oden's role made sense regarding tht

obito cud still be scum character, in the 1% event that random a'hole is actually town...

for now he needs to get checked by a cop we trust, cuz my sht failed on him

hes no normal vollyball player
When did your invest fail?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'd like to also talk about why light was killed

now its only me and kiwi on the council

he probably got more than 1 vote power

u guys arent in safe hands. they could lynch any1 now

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Anything you can do during the day girl?
Have you ever seen a vampire out during day time?

i'd like to also talk about why light was killed

now its only me and kiwi on the council

he probably got more than 1 vote power

u guys arent in safe hands. they could lynch any1 now
bruh me and Light literally shared a chat and we discussed our reads there. Plus he defended me a couple of times as asserted me as a townread. Why would I be the one killing him?

You are ignoring facts again.

And if I'm being honest, between the two of us, you are more likely to be scum and killed him because you know that me and Light are working together.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you‘re defending Rayan, despite the failed superkill and failed role crush while simultaneously suspecting RA because of a failed regular kill? How does this add up?
thats not my primary reason for suspecting him. thats complimentary stuff

have u not read our interactions at all since day 2?

he was clearly derailing from robin. he is always there to do the minimum count unlike rayan, tobi or pantheons and he has done nothing this game but tunnel on me

at the very least ask him what his abilities did and what was their targets, altho im sure he will fake it af rn

thats not my primary reason for suspecting him. thats complimentary stuff

have u not read our interactions at all since day 2?

he was clearly derailing from robin. he is always there to do the minimum count unlike rayan, tobi or pantheons and he has done nothing this game but tunnel on me

at the very least ask him what his abilities did and what was their targets, altho im sure he will fake it af rn
Boy. You were hiding behind Lind...who had a lot of stuff fail on him. The invest likely as well. You have zero reasons to suspect RA because of that since you know you were hiding. I tunnel you as well because apparently you don‘t even know what you did all game and even know stuff about Al which we don‘t.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have you ever seen a vampire out during day time?

bruh me and Light literally shared a chat and we discussed our reads there. Plus he defended me a couple of times as asserted me as a townread. Why would I be the one killing him?

You are ignoring facts again.

And if I'm being honest, between the two of us, you are more likely to be scum and killed him because you know that me and Light are working together.
this is the first time im hearing this lol
just cuz he town read u doesn't mean ur town. ur also in our discord chat with luthon and we town read u there as well

i know i didnt kill light so my first suspect would be u who killed him to control the council
if u didnt kill him either then it can't be helped, but ur gna remain a suspect of mine for it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Boy. You were hiding behind Lind...who had a lot of stuff fail on him. The invest likely as well. You have zero reasons to suspect RA because of that since you know you were hiding. I tunnel you as well because apparently you don‘t even know what you did all game and even know stuff about Al which we don‘t.
noting this as a defense of RA

i suggest u iso his posts tho and tell me if they remotely look town to u

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
^ this

usopp can't ever get his story straight

I don't understand his whole sus on Random A

Someone correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Usopp hides behind Lindt
2. Also Usopp boasts about how all actions on him will fail

> Random A invests Usopp and action failed
> Read point 1 and 2

But Usopp:

Status
Not open for further replies.