Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to defend her a lot and ignore lots of things.

Like her revealed role completely being redacted.

Her describing a scum role where they give people outside their alignment gifts, for buffs for there owns side.

Then later in the same breath saying scum would never gift town in her defense xD

She is known for bussing seen her do it before plenty of times.

That isn't all though as town she is the most paranoid player of all but she starts the game giving out gifts to 3 random people, and then seems so trusting.

I mean are you her team mate?
Flower been pararnoid as fk all game, at the begining i callled her out on being too trusting and she told me she lost the last game she was paranoid in as town.

Was Al even considered for a Lynch when she killed him? If he was then i'd agree with you saying she bussed him.

Redacted role means nothing, my wincon is redacted too, am i scum?

If scum can control what gets revealed or not then its to their benefit to have FLower's role entirely redacted when people sus her.

The only thing you have a point on is the TMi stuff, that is litteraly it and i mentioned it already.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Flower been pararnoid as fk all game, at the begining i callled her out on being too trusting and she told me she lost the last game she was paranoid in as town.

Was Al even considered for a Lynch when she killed him? If he was then i'd agree with you saying she bussed him.

Redacted role means nothing, my wincon is redacted too, am i scum?

If scum can control what gets revealed or not then its to their benefit to have FLower's role entirely redacted when people sus her.

The only thing you have a point on is the TMi stuff, that is litteraly it and i mentioned it already.
Defend away. I have said what I had to say.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Once again, you keep ignoring this post

Here. This totally doesn't explain why I thought you were scum at all.
And I have certainly kept up that push since day 2, you know constantly calling you scum after this point, keep saying your abilities are fake, etc. That was definitely me, not you.

So no, fuck your "all I know" bullshit when I have explained why I did that that fucking day and have reposted it now a few times with each time you've been linked. You've still never commented on my reasoning for that at all and just keep ignoring it, because you can't possibly be seen in a negative light at all from a townie
i have no way to confirm anything ur saying cuz ur hyper tunneling on 1 thing

ur push on me started to derail from robin, and thats about the only thing u've done the entire game

do u not have any reads on anyone else? all i see u do is post for minimum count them come to the thread and say the same thing u've said every day then leave lol

I think you answered it already but you said Kvothe refilled you hence you could SK today?
Kvothe died last cycle tho and i recall seeing you say that you didnt have any more ways to super kill, even complaining about it last night.
I submitted the buff and the kill Kvothe rewound at the same time. I thought Kvothe only refilled my kill, but she refilled the buff as well. Novas gave me an updated role sheet today which has shown what I have left to use and I saw I had one shot of my buff left. That is all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oden was the one faking the zem's revival undo probaably

but that was such a waste of a fake writuep

i thought it was obito at first but reading oden's role made sense regarding tht

obito cud still be scum character, in the 1% event that random a'hole is actually town...

for now he needs to get checked by a cop we trust, cuz my sht failed on him

hes no normal vollyball player

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would assume whatever Rej's role is, someone is using it as a fake for their own somehow, or it's opposite suggestion.

I could actually do some angle shooting here about certain none relevant game things but I won't. Since it would be disrespectful to the hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.