Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
we town read u there as well

ur gna remain a suspect of mine for it
stop contradicting yourself....

this is the first time im hearing this lol
just cuz he town read u doesn't mean ur town. ur also in our discord chat with luthon and we town read u there as well

i know i didnt kill light so my first suspect would be u who killed him to control the council
if u didnt kill him either then it can't be helped, but ur gna remain a suspect of mine for it
and I full claimed to Light early on. Also my point on him townreading me is he would of sided with me instead of you.

That's why your stance makes no sense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
They look Townie as hell. Like somebody who thinks he caught scum and won‘t let go.
yea because they match the way u play

u know nothing flower snow

it was the clearest derail attempt from robin wagon i've seen in my life

then he also said invest fail on noctis 1.0. easiest fake claim ever since we r already pushing him

if he has such a useful ability he wuda been more proactive with it, but guess not

reminder salah said his ability can invest ppl if they vote him, and he was lying about it.

there is nothing telling us RA is not scum cop

Emil

Certified Memelord
stop contradicting yourself....

and I full claimed to Light early on. Also my point on him townreading me is he would of sided with me instead of you.

That's why your stance makes no sense.
that was a past tense

we town red u on discord.

doesnt mean we do anymore. or atleast i dont quiet do. 50-50 at best

i dont side with any of u. i side with whichever 2nd wagon we decide on here

we still have not see a purple scum flip from the council members. im thinking ur the one

Emil

Certified Memelord
If he‘s Town, he should be very powerful. So I would prefer it if he focused on the real threats.
not at all, usopp by itself is weak and very restricted. its annoying af not being able to do actions when u want to.

sogeking is decently powerful but so far my lies have not been coming true

i want a superkill

my role is weaker than lots of the town roles that flipped already and u know that. including weaker than ur own role probably given how u did like 3 or 4 superkills this game

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
that was a past tense

we town red u on discord.

doesnt mean we do anymore. or atleast i dont quiet do. 50-50 at best

i dont side with any of u. i side with whichever 2nd wagon we decide on here

we still have not see a purple scum flip from the council members. im thinking ur the one
:nicagesmile:
Purple mafia have tried to superkill Light twice.

I'm the reason why Light didn't die the second time because I gave him his superkill immunity passive back. But alright according to you I am purple mafia that is working against my team to protect Light 🙄

I'm the reason why Light didn't die the second time because I gave him his superkill immunity passive back. But alright according to you I am purple mafia that is working against my team to protect Light 🙄
I‘m apparently also scum, despite screwing over both scum teams and buffing a confirmed Town.

The more you know.

Emil

Certified Memelord

if this is true then u can only be red mafia or actually town

but i find it hard to believe red would send 2 ppl to the council while purple would send none

interesting

good to know

Zemmi

GodMommie
I‘m apparently also scum, despite screwing over both scum teams and buffing a confirmed Town.

The more you know.
No one was confirmed when you buffed them. In fact it was not a Flower thing to do at all. You picked 3 people.

Btw does the buff come in exchanges for them not being able to target you? If what you say is true?

If so that is scummy, not townie.

Emil

Certified Memelord
checklist still remains:

- status of any ability on typo? is he even killable/lynchable?
- result of invests on random a'hole/queen
- waiting on ulti writeup and/or yoda writeup from seraph/salah
- waiting on volunteer stuff from the covid sanitation thingy (thinking its fake now tbh..)

No one was confirmed when you buffed them. In fact it was not a Flower thing to do at all. You picked 3 people.

Btw does the buff come in exchanges for them not being able to target you? If what you say is true?

If so that is scummy, not townie.
Yeah, your abilities and votes won‘t work.

And I had you three as pretty solid Town reads D0. It was a good thing.

The Newcomers -

Tobi activated [Kamui] on [???]

Ulti used [UI-Zugan] on [???]

Kumamon activated [Free Licensing] twice

Guren Ichinose used [Illusion] on [???]

Kei Tsukishima used [Reconnaissance] on [???]

Nagato activated [Nakara Path] on [???]

Status
Not open for further replies.