Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen travelled over a kilometre to cut off Onigashima's horn, Kaido seeking distance wouldn't help him.
Yeah but in still in a line so lets suppose kaido in front he just have duck down no matter how long the line is .
But truth is this depends to much on if this or if that to have a good debate and like i said i do think luffy and Zoro could handled him in Dragon form .

Why should we care what the Reddit spoilers say?
:choppawhat:
  • Big Mom told Kaido to dodge the attack
  • Zoro said Kaido dodged the attack
  • Zoro has never in the past missed attacks due to poor aim. It's not a trait of Zoro's.
It sounds like the thread maker on Reddit was selective in their wording to support a particular powerscaling agenda.

You guys are claiming that Zoro suddenly developed the defect of poor aim with his techniques. A defect there has previously been zero indication of. The hypothesis is not worth entertaining
And aganist one of the biggest target he faced off

Because unlike Zoro, Sanji wouldn't need Law's help to land his attacks due to his slowness, this is a team battle you know.

Zoro would be humiliated even more if Sanji moves faster without Law's teleportation help. :milaugh:
Zoro can't fly or teleport so of course he's going to ask Law to teleport him to the right place. Acting like this is some major L. Instead of enjoying the battle, you still wanna bait Zoro fans because you got bullied on NF.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro can't fly or teleport so of course he's going to ask Law to teleport him to the right place. Acting like this is some major L. Instead of enjoying the battle, you still wanna bait Zoro fans because you got bullied on NF.
If he doesn't focus on meaningless stuff like that he would have to acknowledge zoro's massive Ws this chapter

Hiryuu Kaen >>> Kong Rifle.

I don't think it's a low level attack from Zoro. It's not his strongest attack, but it is a finisher and was used to fell an opponent that could counter Rashomon (overwhelming their attack while doing so).
I think we can sort look at zoro attacks in a different way now .
Like what Enma does it suck more haki out of the user to make the attack stronger than it should unless he control it .
So while the attacks still have ranks it possible for weaker attack to be stronger cause Zoro can use more haki with it because of Enma
The down side is that it drain his haki faster like what we see before .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So while the attacks still have ranks it possible for weaker attack to be stronger cause Zoro can use more haki with it because of Enma
This sounds like a flat power up that boosts all his attacks. It wouldn't change the ordering of attacks. 1080 Pound Cannon, Nigori-Zake, Rokudo no Tsuji and Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai will still be stronger than Hiryuu Kaen.

Status
Not open for further replies.