Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats literally what i just explained to you about Tengu. Bro Unleash means your holding back something? So he put more Haki into it. What do you mean incapable? He literally hardened his sword this chapter and added Ryou before attacking Kaido. Its literally in the spoilers
I said unless he's uncapable of inbuing more of his Haki in his sword not harden it. Let's say he could normally only inbue 10% max of his Haki on his sword at once but with Enma's Help he could put 20% for example. I'm not saying this is the case but it could be just as simple as that.

I'm still of the opinion that in addition that Enma could suck the wielder's Haki on it's own but it could also amplifie(let's say double) the damage that a certain X amount of Haki could normally do.

aight bet your account
ill be nice and give you all 3 options of queen jack and smoothie being zoros final fight
A mod said we shouldn't bet accounts earlier in this thread, so I'd rather we set up a shame thread or something.

In any case Zoro may just get KO'd here and not do anything important after, I'd rather bet that he WON'T kill Kaido (unless Kaido is already beaten and destroyed by Luffy).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@HA001 look above at this clown thinking Ashura wouldn't be G4 level yet low level Zoro attacks got Youkous sweating. @Erkan12 Lol 😆
Hiryuu Kaen >>> Kong Rifle.

I don't think it's a low level attack from Zoro. It's not his strongest attack, but it is a finisher and was used to fell an opponent that could counter Rashomon (overwhelming their attack while doing so).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A mod said we shouldn't bet accounts earlier in this thread, so I'd rather we set up a shame thread or something.

In any case Zoro may just get KO'd here and not do anything important after, I'd rather bet that he WON'T kill Kaido (unless Kaido is already beaten and destroyed by Luffy).
No they didnt they just said they are dumb

lmfao why talk shit if you aint got the balls to back it ???
now youre running from
zoro vs queen
to
zoro vs queen or jack or smoothie
to zoro may get kod now for the rest of the arc
to zoro wont kill kaido
to zoro may kill kaido after luffys beaten him up

pathetic

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Another thread I want to make when spoilers drop is a Hiryuu Kaen gauntlet.

Who's the strongest character that Hiryuu Kaen can oneshot?
Round 1: characters take the attack clean without any defense.
Round 2: characters can block but are not allowed to dodge.
Conditions: Zoro gets a full restore in each round.

Gauntlet
  1. Vergo
  2. Hybrid Page One
  3. Hybrid Drake
  4. Cracker (in his biscuit armour)
  5. Jack
  6. Doflamingo
  7. Queen
  8. Tankman
  9. Jozu
  10. Issho
  11. Big Mom
  12. Sakazuki
  13. Dragon!Kaido
If you think I should reorder the gauntlet or have suggestions for characters to add (and at which positions to add them), let me know.

My Thoughts
Round 1
Zoro probably stops at Big Mom or if not her, then definitely Sakazuki. The Chadkazuki tanked two bloodlusted strikes from the World's Strongest Man while off guard and was still kicking. As powerful and lethal as Hiryuu Kaen is, I don't see it putting down Sakazuki.

Round 2
I feel like Zoro stops at Issho. As a top tier, he should be able to at least block such an attack from Zoro (especially aided by his Gravity Fruit). It would be disappointing if he couldn't do that much.

A Doffy Defense with God Thread and Spider Web may be more formidable than what Queen can muster, but it wouldn't change the final result. Hiryuu Kaen slices through Doffy's strings and takes him out.
I forgot the tags:
@Haoshoku, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @ShinmenTakezo, @comrade, @Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Geo, @HA001, @Bogard, @Red Admiral, @MarineHQ62, @Luffy is the mc

I said unless he's uncapable of inbuing more of his Haki in his sword not harden it. Let's say he could normally only inbue 10% max of his Haki on his sword at once but with Enma's Help he could put 20% for example. I'm not saying this is the case but it could be just as simple as that.

I'm still of the opinion that in addition that Enma could suck the wielder's Haki on it's own but it could also amplifie(let's say double) the damage that a certain X amount of Haki could normally do.
He Hardened it and used Ryou, he the one in control or Enma would of just stole his Haki like the first time he used it.

Because then it wouldn't be too much of an underdog fight having 1 low top tier Luffy and 5 high tiers vs 2 mid top tiers.
Also it would embarrass Law and Kid too much, and ruin the SN dynamic.
Let's wait till other villains join the roof first. I'm guessing King and Queen will be the first to arrive.
So Oda left Sanji out of the "new generation" because he did not want to "embarass law or Kidd" You really think Sanji has a chance vs Law 1v1

Why would we wait, this is the premier fight that Oda said... Yo Sanji take a backseat, these 5 gonna be headliners, everyone else going to join later on is the secondary show.

Bro it's hilarious
The apoo would give Zoro an extreme diff fight
The scabbards>Zoro

Kinemon having better feats than Zoro

Jack>Zoro

Kidd and Law being way above Zoro

Lmfao

Im legit dying
Oda destroyed all of that shit. People that are still blind to this are just being ignorant on purpose. There is no more denying that Zoro can match these Yonkos. Anyone under was a Low to Mif Diff. That includes Judges Quack who was CoC fodder to Zoro

I told you, for not humiliating Zoro.

Zoro is too slow and he lacks long range attacks to reach Kaido, so Law helps him.

Sanji wouldn't need that, and he would humiliate Zoro if he was there.
Ahhhh So Oda left Sanji out of the "Worst Generation" to not embarass the others. I just feel bad for your headcanon, this is just sad.

Kaido uses Boro Breath act 1... Sanji did such an amazing job Shinbu Bailed him out

Sanji takes Luffy to roof, he gets distracted, and then falls into a trap. Talk about Critically acclaimed COO, give this man an oscar

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Reddit got updated to “ zoro missed not dodged”
Why should we care what the Reddit spoilers say?
:choppawhat:
  • Big Mom told Kaido to dodge the attack
  • Zoro said Kaido dodged the attack
  • Zoro has never in the past missed attacks due to poor aim. It's not a trait of Zoro's.
It sounds like the thread maker on Reddit was selective in their wording to support a particular powerscaling agenda.

You guys are claiming that Zoro suddenly developed the defect of poor aim with his techniques. A defect there has previously been zero indication of. The hypothesis is not worth entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.