:milaugh::milaugh: He needed Usopp's help

These guys are just a joke at this point

Zoro has always needed help to resch the sky or he midair :
Needed Sanji many times
Needed ussop to cut the dragon from the sky
Needed orlumbus to cut the golem
Needed Marco to reach the rooftop
Needed Law to reach Dragon kaido from the sky

But :"Zoro can beat characters who can fly or who are huge on his own wihout needing help, coz he has flyinh slashes "
Even Mihawk point blank cant tag Luffy that much lol
Flying slashes are easier to dodge point blank or from miles away.

This is why Oden didn't do a flying slash on Kaido...
Even retainers didn't except A few times.

if u tell u what doctor i am it will reveal my true identity because i am a world renowned doctor i cannot give away that information
No that wouldn't reveal your identity trust me.
There are many different kinds of doctors and there are many doctors who practice those disciplines.

So are you lying to us?
If you are lying to us about being a doctor, how can we believe you are not lying to us about Zoro?
Are you a pathological liar?

J

Jo_Ndule

Anyhow, Zoro and Killer seems like they got hit hard, especially Killer. The captains seemed to escape.

Oda is going to start rationing them to Big Mom's side now, and not just focus on Kaido.
I said it

BM vs blade users/underlings (Killer and Zoro)
Kaido vs Brawlers/captains (kidd and Luffy)
Oda didnt seperate them for nothing in 2 groups for nothing .
Law will be helping both sides.

Only Kaido will Damage or KO Kidd and Luffy again, BM will be handing Zoro and Killer more Ls

Anyhow, Zoro and Killer seems like they got hit hard, especially Killer. The captains seemed to escape.

Oda is going to start rationing them to Big Mom's side now, and not just focus on Kaido.
I don’t understand why nobody is talking about zoro getting hit. If that was everyone but zoro and luffy they would be talking about it. Proof? Look how much people are talking about killer being hit

@ShishioIsBack Kaido and Zoro standing at the opposite ends of Onigashima Island and Kaido using diamond Jozu as a shield. Will Zoro cut through Onigashima, Jozu and Kaido?
100% lol, those Island level slashes that make Kaido and Big Mom shit their pants would cut Jozu in two pieces and give Kaido a new scar on top.

Zoro's attack in last chapter was probably on par with Luffy's strongest attacks with Ryou and Oden's attack on Kaido and this is just casual Zoro.

Based on this chapter, Luffy and Zoro alone can defeat Dragon Form Kaido quite comfortably.

All of Kaido's attacks can be easily neutralised:
  • Zoro can easily deflect Kaido's Destructive Wind
  • Zoro can easily cut through Boro Breath with Homurasaki
    • If prepared, Luffy can also withstand Boro Breath
  • Luffy is immune to Kaido's lightning, and given that it's not living lightning, it can be easily dodged
    • The Scabbards could react to Kaido's lightning but not Destructive Wind. Given that Zoro could react to Destructive Wind, the lightning wouldn't be a problem for him.

They have the offensive ability to fuck him over:
  • Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen terrified Big Mom and Kaido chose to dodge it despite enthusiastically tanking all other attacks.
    • Zoro has attacks much stronger than Hiryuu Kaen:
      • Nigori-Zake
      • 1080 Pound Cannon
      • Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
  • Luffy can help set up Zoro's most powerful techniques by disorienting or restraining Kaido
  • Luffy has Future Sight to warn Zoro about any attacks/easily evade himself, but based on this chapter it wouldn't even be needed.

If Kaido is restricted to Dragon Form only (no Base or Hybrid), I don't see how he does not get mid diffed by Luffy and Zoro. Dragon Kaido has no successful attack in this chapter, and all his known attacks would be useless against this duo.

They might actually bring him down without taking significant damage. This is making me seriously reconsider where Dragon Kaido stands in the power hierarchy. It's kind of weird to suggest that Luffy and Zoro will mid diff any other prime top tier.

I'll make the thread when the chapter drops, but I want to hear takes.

@Haoshoku, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @ShinmenTakezo, @comrade, @Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Geo, @HA001, @Bogard, @Red Admiral, @MarineHQ62, @Luffy is the mc
LMAO no

I'm not talking about that scene.

Big Mom went to attack Nami with Zeus, and Brook went there and cut Zeus, in the same way that Zoro to attack prometheus.

I finally found a scene and nothing changes. You should really provide the entire scene it helps. It doesn't make it look like you're trying to manipulate the scenes the show what you want to show instead of what they do show.

Big Mom is standing over Nami and preparing to attack. While she was running her mouth and laughing they gave Frankie and Brooke the opportunity to attack her.

With the Nami situation, Zeus was still in the sky when she is hit. She was still preparing to attack.

Against Zoro, she had moved towards Luffy at high speed and was in the middle of attacking when Zoro countered her attack. She was not preparing to attack like the other situation.

With tht Zoro situation, Prometheus was on the ground when Zoro cut it in half. It was inches away from hitting him.

I don’t understand why nobody is talking about zoro getting hit. If that was everyone but zoro and luffy they would be talking about it. Proof? Look how much people are talking about killer being hit
Judge had a raid suit and he was KOed by BM's lightning. It's no joke for non-rubber people.

Granted this was weaker than that, but Zoro/Killer got hit badly. I'm curious to see how much they're hurt. Zoro will probably be somewhat damaged, but probably survive. Killer seemed FUCKED though.

Casual Ittoryu Zoro ~ Ryou KKG
Casual Ittoryu Zoro ~ Kinemon Oden Nitoryu

J

Jo_Ndule

They know Zoro got trashed quick like Killer was.
Zoro paired with killer to attack kaido
Zoro missed his attack

So the only thing they got to wank this chapter is "look at how BM warns kaido"

I won't be surprised if both are KOed temporarily

Then we will see zoro and Killer land a sneak attack and catch kaido off-guard, kaido who will be fighting SN trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.