rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest thing is Candy squad of " sanji off panelled p1 " babbling about panel of dodge. Also qualifications of enma remain same for wielders yet when it comes to oden - he cuts / when it comes to zoro - enma cuts . especially dumb noodle does it without noticing
Yeach i remember that. The Best was Moe when he said Anime is Cannon a Sanji will no diff Page One, how Sanji was winning aganist meaningful opponents, then week later Toei negged his headcanon so hard that he wasnt on forum for few days :suresure:

Good fighting chapter!

Especially loved Zoro(his casual blocking of Kaido's wind attack,probably thought that is the attack that took Kiku's arm,so that is why the enraged face) and BM lighting attack that goes in every direction in this chapter,cool that the attacks are named after hindu gods.

For now using enma is tiring and he has long way to go before mastering it like Oden who can casually spam attacks from it. Zoro will probably wait for a opening before he uses it again against Kaido.

Kid's DF is more like magnet that draws and repels metal,I wonder if there is more to it.Killer continues to shine which is cool.

I hope in next chapter we finally see what are others up to,especially the Hawkins/X Drake(who are my two fav SNs along with Kid and Zoro)

Last edited:
Yeach i remember that. The Best was Moe when he said Anime is Cannon a Sanji will no diff Page One, how Sanji was winning aganist meaningful opponents, then week later Toei negged his headcanon so hard that he wasnt on forum for few days :suresure:
Dont mention that trash. Even my newly born daughter's shit smells better than words which he throws. Literal garbage

"but of course the tranjiboys >>>>JUST<<<< focus on crying over zoro. "
U know what "just" mean in this sentence? Right?
YOU wrote that. Or did someone put a gun on your head and made you write it? You chose to use the word JUST.
Then I said I made >>>>OTHER<<<< comments.
You do know you are completely wrong in this, right?
Not like other people, I think mistakes are ok, and I won't hold that against you or anything in the future.
I just ask that you stop embarassing yourself. For your own sake.
You still mad, tranjiboy?
You are just deflecting with semantics now. If we want to be semantics, then I can also call out you tranjiboys for assuming that every zoro fans is onboard with the ZKK theory.

Your first post here was to cry over zoro. That's the first thing you do. And this is your following post
Thought the speedblits god with better CoO than everybody else on the roof didnt miss.
Kaido faster than light confirmed.
You focus on seething over zoro and only after a while that you start talking about other characters in this chapter. Just giving you tranji boys some reality check, no need to be so bitter about it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I can’t express my disappointment in Wano enough man. Oda’s art has massively declined, some of these panels look like he didn’t even finish drawing them.

The dialogue in these past 3 chapters has been utter crap, it’s all “what?? They’re strong enough to hurt me?!” “These brats are stronger than I thought!!” “X Attack can injure me? How is this possible?” I feel like I’m reading a parody manga for fuck’s sake. OPM has better dialogue than this, and OPM’s dialogue exists to make fun of Shonen dialogue. Even when the Viz chapters come out, it’s not much better.

To top it all off, I literally can’t tell which attacks are hurting Kaido 80% of the time. There is visually no difference from the attacks that were having no effect on Kaido back when he and Luffy first fought, and the attacks that are supposed to work on him now? We are just supposed to assume Kaido is taking damage now I guess?

Wano just doesn’t stop letting me down man. Maybe I just need to drop OP for a minute because I’m not enjoying these garbage chapters in the slightest.

I can’t express my disappointment in Wano enough man. Oda’s art has massively declined, some of these panels look like he didn’t even finish drawing them.

The dialogue in these past 3 chapters has been utter crap, it’s all “what?? They’re strong enough to hurt me?!” “These brats are stronger than I thought!!” “X Attack can injure me? How is this possible?” I feel like I’m reading a parody manga for fuck’s sake. OPM has better dialogue than this, and OPM’s dialogue exists to make fun of Shonen dialogue. Even when the Viz chapters come out, it’s not much better.

To top it all off, I literally can’t tell which attacks are hurting Kaido 80% of the time. There is visually no difference from the attacks that were having no effect on Kaido back when he and Luffy first fought, and the attacks that are supposed to work on him now? We are just supposed to assume Kaido is taking damage now I guess?

Wano just doesn’t stop letting me down man. Maybe I just need to drop OP for a minute because I’m not enjoying these garbage chapters in the slightest.
Well OP was always full of cliche dialog,especially when the main character is involved.

He literally screamed in pain and said that law and Kidd hurt him without the haki. This chapter was to show that law kidd and killer can hurt kaido
Kidd didn't do any damage and this type of attack shouldn't do any damage.
Oda went with the skin durability, if he sticks to it, this isn't going to help at all during the fight.
Even Page One showed more strength when he threw Sanji through buildings, and Sanji was just fine.

Unless now Kaido is as frail as Buggy, this is ineffective.

Status
Not open for further replies.