rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of focusing to only Kaido, they should focus to Big Mom too. She did great this chapter.
Nami with Zeus is the third strongest character in the crew. Zeus has literally the ability to one shot Veteran+ characters and Nami has the intellogence to use it quite efficiently imho.
just curious, nami+zeus is 3rd strongest in the crew by your opinion so who's the one she replace?

Zoro couldnt afraid emperors but Oden and Enma did.
Indeed the sword can do everything by itself Zoro is just decoration, you though Zoro was figint all this time, but it has always been the swords controlling him.

People dont kill people, their weapons do!

Arloong killed Nami's mother? NO, the gun did!
Blackbeard killed WB in marineford? NO, their guns and weapons did!
Caesar killed Monet? NO, his knife did!
:endthis:

Last edited:
Let me get this straight...so Big Mom tells him to dodge and he just doesn't? That makes zero sense. In the very next panel where we see one of Onigasima's horns being cut off you have Kaido, a massive flying dragon, nowhere to be seen which basically means that yes he dodged but also got lucky because Zoro missed.

I really don't think that a point blank range attack like that can miss its target if these two circumstances don't take place, 1st Kaido managed to barely dodge and 2nd Zoro slightly missed.

What else is here to discuss? Let's move on and enjoy the series.

EDIT: >"He didn't get his big hit yet"

The same happened with Doflaming back in Dressrosa. That's Oda telling us readers that he doesn't want the arc to end that soon. After all, Zoro only needs to land his attacks once and it's over.
Oh, we've reached the point where Zoro wankers think he can one shot Kaido now? Okay good to know, now I don't have to bother arguing with you people.

Luffy handling Kaido's attack like that is incredibly impressive. Plus, he's been landing plenty of hits though not all were super effective. Supernovas might need some help though. It's weird having the focus on Luffy's fight before the rest have happened/concluded. I'm sure after a few more chapters Oda will switch to and finish the rest of the fights then return to this one.

MARK MY WORDS GUYS
When Zoro makes another wound to kaido,these idiots just to downplay him will start to say that it was Oden spirit who was inherited in the sword,not Zoro skill at all
This is how you separate fans, haters and wankers. Fans, like you, have realistic expectations that Zoro will shine big time in this fight. Haters are the people who downplay that or make excuses. Wankers are the people who say Zoro only needs one hit to kill Kaido and call anyone who disagrees a "hater".

This is how you separate fans, haters and wankers. Fans, like you, have realistic expectations that Zoro will shine big time in this fight. Haters are the people who downplay that or make excuses. Wankers are the people who say Zoro only needs one hit to kill Kaido and call anyone who disagrees a "hater".
Do you deny that Zoro's atack would have affected Kaido more than any atacks prior? and that it was his own Haki, not Oden doing that feat?
:kizabat:
Depending on your answer we will also know how you scale in the Hater/Wanker scale.

Indeed the sword can do everything by itself Zoro is just decoration, you though Zoro was figint all this time, but it has always been the swords controlling him.

People dont kill people, their weapons do!

Arloong killed Nami's mother? NO, the gun did!
Blackbeard killed WB in marineford? NO, their guns and weapons did!
Caesar killed Monet? NO, his knife did!
:endthis:
Dude accept. Enma is not a just sword. Without Enma, u believe Kaido afraid to? No. You just cant accept this bec Zoro couldnt afraid Kaido just his own power.

God. İ m bored from Zoro fans. How many times you will ignore Enma and Oden's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.