rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to put something out there so that people can stop calling me a hater.

Here is what we've seen of Zoro in this fight so far.

1. Cutting Prometheus and boro breath- a definite W as it's something he previously couldn't do, but still a Kinemon level feat

2. A casual team attack that failed to do damage- that one is kind of an L.

3. An attack that, from Big Mom's reaction, was capable of seriously damaging Kaido, but he missed.

Here's what this tells us.

1. Zoro is and will continue to be key defensively for the flame cutting, as both opponents use fire and none of the others can counter it.

2. Zoro will clearly damage Kaido more than Law Kid and Killer.

3. Zoro is capable of attack power greater than what we've seen from the other Novas so far including Luffy.

Here's what it doesn't tell us.

1. ZKK confirmed

2. Zoro can one shot Kaido

3. Zoro is stronger than Luffy- Luffy is still MC and hasn't shown his ace yet. Past precedence would suggest he will still do more than Zoro.

Now about the missed slash, here's why I see it as an L. We all knew already that he had enough attack power to wound Kaido. Anyone who denied this is delusional. But I and many others assumed he had completely mastered Emma and was currently capable of using attacks capable of wounding Kaido effectively. After this chapter, based on the fact that he missed and was panting afterwards, we know we were wrong on that. Enma is clearly taking a lot out of him and he isn't accurate enough with it to use it well yet. Clearly he will before the fight is over, but this puts him currently below mine and others expectations of him, which is an L.

I don't think this is an unreasonable stance. I don't see how this means I "hate" Zoro. If you think this is unreasonable to the point that you have to be a delusional Zoro hater to believe it then I would say you're a delusional Zoro wankers.
Zoro: Asks for Law help to get on Kaido

My man Killer: Pulls out his hiking skills

:finally:
I thought Killer got the biggest W this chapter by far. He showed better mobility than Zoro to make up for having less power, and used an attack that made Kaido's eyes go white. I think a lot of people assumed he'd be dead weight, but Killer surpassed expectations big time.

I thought Killer got the biggest W this chapter by far. He showed better mobility than Zoro to make up for having less power, and used an attack that made Kaido's eyes go white. I think a lot of people assumed he'd be dead weight, but Killer surpassed expectations big time.
I think MVP goes to Luffy....Dude tanked Boro breath with his haki and ended the chapter beating the living fuck out of Kaido, if all those atacks have ryou behind them it will cause some real damage.

But Killer is the most surprising by far, indeed, we all underestimated him.

And cough out blood :goyea:
This time had to come. Payback just started, "Hundred Beasts" Kaido will get his medicine back :finally:

Oda doesn't hate Sanji, Sanji just hasn't been in a major arc post time skip yet. For Example: If Sanji stayed in dressrosa Oda would have given Sanji a ton of moments in an arc like that. It just so happens that the next major arc After Dressrosa is Wano. Those arcs in-between Dressrosa and Wano were just side arcs. Thats why sanji, didn't have a lot of crazy moments.

Oda literally gave him an entire arc centered around him, his past, family line, etc...and well, he did absolutely nothing remarkable and spent the entire arc hiding, crying, fought nobody and ended up baking a cake.

He also gifted him with a power up in the form of a raid suit that you only need to put on and immediately boosts your durability, allows you to fly and makes you invisible.

And on top of that, his bounty got yet another boost out of thin air.

So yeah, he had his moment and Oda made it clear that fighting prowess is not Sanji's forte. He's more into cooking and simping

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Early Chapter 1003 spoilers:

Sanji: Wassup, can a cook come up on the roof?

Zoro: Man, fuck you. I'll see you after Wano.

Sanji: Ah, Marimo, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, Marimo. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass eye scar you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Hiyori'll call your dog-ass if she ever stop fuckin' with that old man or Kyoshiro she fucking with. Marimo...
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

The more this manga advances the more I feel Kizaru should have gone to take on a yonko. But Akainu was right, he was concerned about the full potential of the country and not the yonko by themselves who were constituting no impending threat as a consequence. The overall pirate-potential present on Wano is too much even for Kizaru to hope to handle or even tangle with.

The more this manga advances the more I feel Kizaru should have gone to take on a yonko. But Akainu was right, he was concerned about the full potential of the country and not the yonko by themselves who were constituting no impending threat as a consequence. The overall pirate-potential present on Wano is too much even for Kizaru to hope to handle.
If Kizaru went by himself and with fodder he'd get wrecked by BM and Kaido.

Kizaru was afraid of ben beckmann no way he can take a yonko on his own
He recognized his strenght but Benn is at least by hype a pretty good fight for Shanks and Shanks can potentially be stronger than Kaido and Big Mom. I wish our knowledge about the Shanks/Kaido meeting would not languish as much as it does as of now.

Regardless Kizaru managed to equal Rayleigh without relying on his awakened mode, that testifies his immense potential, speculations aside.

If an all out Kaido can supposedly mid-high diff Old Ray stamina issues aside, he may defeat Kaido or Big Mom as well.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I was hoping someone would get the reference :milaugh:
That's the best meme in the net in years! You forgot the ''WHAT?!''
Post automatically merged:

He recognized his strenght but Benn is at least by hype a pretty good fight for Shanks and Shanks can potentially be stronger than Kaido and Big Mom. I wish our knowledge about the Shanks/Kaido meeting would not languish as much as it does as of now.

Regardless Kizaru managed to equal Rayleigh without relying on his awakened mode, that testifies his immense potential, speculations aside.

If an all out Kaido can supposedly mid-high diff Old Ray stamina issues aside, he may defeat Kaido or Big Mom as well.
Kizaru equaled an old long past his prime rayleigh someone on the level of a yonko would have defeated beckmann like big mom did with queen

Last edited:
When you put it like that, it does make a lot of sense. Can you train your haki stamina??
I feel like that's what Luffy has been doing but it might be like an mp bar in games where even if you keep rising it you can burn through it almost as fast if you're using bigger moves than before, like Zoro doesn't huff and puff blocking the wind blade but looks a bit drained after going for a dragon slaying finisher.

Oda literally gave him an entire arc centered around him, his past, family line, etc...and well, he did absolutely nothing remarkable and spent the entire arc hiding, crying, fought nobody and ended up baking a cake.

He also gifted him with a power up in the form of a raid suit that you only need to put on and immediately boosts your durability, allows you to fly and makes you invisible.

And on top of that, his bounty got yet another boost out of thin air.

So yeah, he had his moment and Oda made it clear that fighting prowess is not Sanji's forte. He's more into cooking and simping
This is such an idiotic Take, Wholecake island is a Side arc, Its not built like Enies Lobby, Alabasta or Wano. And you said it yourself its dedicated to Sanjis character, so of course Sanjis not gonna do remarkable shit. Did Sanji do remarkable shit in Baratie? No... but he did in Arlong Park and Alabasta. Never compare a Major arc like Wano to a Side arc like Wholecake island. And NEVER use a characters portrayal in a character arc and Assume their gonna get the same portrayal in other arcs that's ridiculous.......... Characters are utilized completely different in a Major arc setting. For Example:

Robin in Skypiea is utilized completely different from Robin in Enies Lobby.

Nami in Arlong Park is utilized completely different in Alabasta /Enies Lobby.

Sanji in Baratie is utilized completely different in Alabasta/Enies Lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.