Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
you forget luffy is 19 and rodger became pk at 40+
Regardless, You'd have to be capable of beating a Yonko 1v1 to even be near Roger and Whiteboard. Luffy needs 4 other people to beat 2 and their probably gonna need more people than that. And Oda wants to end the story soon. Its becoming more and more clear Luffy and his crew aren't gonna accomplish anything on their own anymore.

Sorry but it sounds false to me.
Bar BB all currents Younko are weaker than PrimeBeard by a good margin, they can't be equal to Roger
You really think two of BM, BB and Kaido will help Luffy after he beat them ? They aren't Crocodile or others Villains.

Law and Killer are rival to Luffy they won't either.

I think you contradict yourself you think Roger can win against each elder high diff and each one Zoro, Law, Kid and so on will won Extrême High diff
So how are they stronger ?
I think it will be Shanks and Big Mom in specifics
Dragon may replace Big Mom though...
However Out of everyone I mentioned, I feel Dragon is gonna die... yes I believe Shanks will stay alive till the end but Dragon will not
I think there is too much emphasis by Oda to call Sabo "next generation leader of Rev Army"
As if it's coming... the time for Sabo to lead them
As for Shanks, I believe he's gonna be defeated by BB, BUT ultimately survive death, kinda like Marco now

Last edited:
Realistically luffy fights Imu while zoro fights like Kizaru.
Again everyone in the world except you considers Kizaru to be very strong. Close to if not at Yonko level. Definitely above any YC1. If you rate admirals lower than KOL you need to re-evaluate your life choices.
Post automatically merged:

Now he is, back then he was Roger's intern janitor.

Are we going to suck off arlong for fighting luffy 3 years ago like he's pirate king level cuz luffy will be within a year.
Post automatically merged:

It's least likely because it doesn't support your fanboyism? What's more likely, that it was turned into a black blade by or with the support of 1 or 100's of possible people who have held that sword in the past, or that vista leveled mihawk did it?

As long as you're willing to admit you're just sucking off mihawk with fanfiction, we're good here.
Arlong wasn't the same age as Luffy. If Shanks is Luffy then Mihawk is more like Law or Kidd

Last edited:
Why should he not?

Mihawk is by hype and portrayal at least close Roger's level, for the black blade matter prominently.

Mihawk > Admirals > Yonko / Zoro

This is how it currently stands by the time Zoro goes all out.

Asuraless Zoro is weaker than a Yonko but still quite above the level of the likes of Marco.

Zoro literally lacks 3 steps to reach Roger's level on paper.