Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
Oden? We've literally only seen Roger fight 2 people, Oden and Prime Whitebeard, both of which make zoro look weak.

We also know that he was fighting prime Garp, and with his help fought people off like Rocks who put a leash on Whitebeard, Shiki, etc. Also he kind of one hit Shiki (who is yonkou+ leveled) thanks to Uranus.
Roger never beat Oden, he sent him flying. Oden can't beat Wano Zoro.

I am not denying he is strong. I am denying he the strongest person in 800 timeframe
Post automatically merged:

You'll be lucky if Zoro surpasses rayleigh. This isn't like Naruto or something, and heck, the 1st hokage and madara are still stronger than 99.999999999999999% of named characters.
You sound silly. Zoro surpassing Ray and Luffy Roger

It will not be all SHs
Luffy fights imu
Zoro fights Bald Gorosei
Rest 4 gorosei will be taken down by Kidd/Law/ and two from current Yonko... whoever they may be!

And it's extreme high diff fight for all 6 fights
Sorry but it sounds false to me.
Bar BB all currents Younko are weaker than PrimeBeard by a good margin, they can't be equal to Roger
You really think two of BM, BB and Kaido will help Luffy after he beat them ? They aren't Crocodile or others Villains.

Law and Killer are rival to Luffy they won't either.

I think you contradict yourself you think Roger can win against each elder high diff and each one Zoro, Law, Kid and so on will won Extrême High diff
So how are they stronger ?

Yes, in that SBS he brought up WB, Shanks and Mihawk without a context. But in that other SBS, the fan specifically brought up Akainu's name to ask if X is stronger than Akainu, with Oda not only agreeing but going a step further to say X is even stronger than Kaido. That was when Kaido was already revealed. That doesn't make him strongest in history, but the strongest in the current story. Makes sense to refer to the strongest of the current story than reaching out to the past.
Oda also said shanks can clash equally with an admiral
Post automatically merged:

You can see the sky as green as well, nobody will stop you. :feelsokeman:
oden was facing primebeard
while mihawk was facing jozu
:josad:

Last edited: