Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
You said in 800 years. Roger and WB were equal. We don't even know if Roger beat Xebec 1 v 1. Ryuma and Noland. Imu etc... Stop your headcannon nonesense
Roger and Whitebeard were equal when Roger was SICK ...

we don't know Xebec was stronger or not but since Roger beat him he still have better claim

so no ... I don't have to stop shit ... Roger have best claim as of now ... the only other man is Xebec

both of them are swordsman Zoro can't wish to surpass ... deal with reality :milaugh:

we don't know Xebec was stronger or not but since Roger beat him he still have better claim

so no ... I don't have to stop shit ... Roger have best claim as of now ... the only other man is Xebec

both of them are swordsman Zoro can't wish to surpass ... deal with reality :milaugh:
Nah Roger has no claim over Rocks, especially considering Garp and Roger might have had to team up to defeat him, both of which are on Rogers level already.

Eh, I'm still not of the belief that they are that powerful.

Anyway if they are, I see them losing to people like Kid and stuff instead if they are really all that.

The literal point of luffy's greatest strength is that he draws in strong allies. Kid and stuff are the future yonkou, they'll be doing the heavy lifting. Zoro will defeat kizaru to parallel rayleigh's fight at sabondy, while Akainu willfight someone like Sabo.

Could see Crocodile vs Lucci.

Rayleigh wasn't the one fighting the top rocks pirates, it was Garp and Roger. Zoro is an exceptional top commander for luffy (or will be eos), but there will be pirate captains and people out there who still rival luffy.

Luffy and his allies have to approach mariejois which is revealed to be pluton and it's firing wild beams nuking the f out of things, maybe zunisha sacrifices himself to get the pirates and allied marines on it, then the pirates pillage the holy city, on it will be people on akainus side like kizaru, etc, and also people loyal to the world government like CP0.
Zoro is fight Samurai Ghandi no matter what SG has the Shodai the Nidai is currently in Wano and the samdai being a lesser blade will probably break leading Zoro to get the Nidai in turn come EoS Zoro will take the Shodai from Ghandi

So your saying they were equal. It said Roger and Garp teamed up
Roger has just has much cliam has anybody else like Xebec,Ryuma and Noland. Zoro surpassing Roger.

Zoro is fight Samurai Ghandi no matter what SG has the Shodai the Nidai is currently in Wano and the samdai being a lesser blade will probably break leading Zoro to get the Nidai in turn come EoS Zoro will take the Shodai from Ghandi

Zoro doesn't fight every single person with a sword, King, Jack, Who's Who, etc are running around with swords. He might get that sword in the end, but I don't see anything denying the fact that someone like Law couldn't be the one to take that one down? Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, there is no definite proof though, but I see zoro fighting someone like kizaru instead, the gorousei aren't as deep and detailed of characters as kizaru is, which matters for a final fight of a series, especially with rayleigh and kizaru having their clash.

So your saying they were equal. It said Roger and Garp teamed up
Roger has just has much cliam has anybody else like Xebec,Ryuma and Noland. Zoro surpassing Roger.
wtf that featless Ryuma doing here ... lol

Roger was the VICTOR of that war ... until more data he have the upper hand .... and again both of them are still above Zoro

people like Xebec , Whitebeard and Roger stood above AN ENTIRE ERA if not entire history

Ryuma stood above an island
Zoro will never ever would be strongest of his era

Zoro doesn't fight every single person with a sword, King, Jack, Who's Who, etc are running around with swords. He might get that sword in the end, but I don't see anything denying the fact that someone like Law couldn't be the one to take that one down? Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, there is no definite proof though, but I see zoro fighting someone like kizaru instead, the gorousei aren't as deep and detailed of characters as kizaru is, which matters for a final fight of a series, especially with rayleigh and kizaru having their clash.
It isn't just a sword it is one of a line of swords which is tied to Zoro but let's wait to see if Zoro gets nidai

wtf that featless Ryuma doing here ... lol

Roger was the VICTOR of that war ... until more data he have the upper hand .... and again both of them are still above Zoro

people like Xebec , Whitebeard and Roger stood above AN ENTIRE ERA if not entire history

Ryuma stood above an island
Zoro will never ever would be strongest of his era
I ain't see Roger beat anybody strong by himself.
Zoro don't have to do that, just has to be stronger than Roger.

I ain't see Roger beat anybody strong by himself.
Zoro don't have to do that, just has to be stronger than Roger.
Oden? We've literally only seen Roger fight 2 people, Oden and Prime Whitebeard, both of which make zoro look weak.

We also know that he was fighting prime Garp, and with his help fought people off like Rocks who put a leash on Whitebeard, Shiki, etc. Also he kind of one hit Shiki (who is yonkou+ leveled) thanks to Uranus.