rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of tired of Zoro wank but the opposite team is pulling off equally dumb shit. What exactly do you guys think does BM want Kaido to do when she screamed "Look out?" At least look at the context if you can't properly comprehend the meaning from the wording.
Protecting with haki instead of taking it on carelessly like he has been doing so far, or countering it with a slash of wind, or indeed dodging, yes; but there's a huge difference between Big Mom telling Kaido to dodge and telling him to watch out for what's coming.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They already knew Luffy was a threat to them since chapter 1000, which was the shock chapter when Luffy could hurt Kaido with lvl3 hardening, shocking both yonkos, following with Kaido wondering if Luffy could match him in the following chapters. They just underestimated the others. They didn't know Killer could hurt Kaido by bypassing his scales with his sonic moves before he did it. They didn't know Kid and Law could do the same, which is the reason behind Kaido's statement after he got hurt by them, and why BM took Killer out quickly after he hurt Kaido.

Then she sensed the power behind Zoro's enma sword, which is why she told Kaido to look out for the attack, and after the attack missing, pointing out they underestimated them. It was the point of the whole sequence there. With that said, i'm not saying Zoro's attack wasn't dangerous, it was which was the point of BM calling out Kaido for that. It's just that it was less dangerous than the fanscanlation implied it to be

From the fan translation, it made it seem like the attack was a serious threat to Kaido, with BM's shocking expression while warning Kaido to dodge it. Here however, she just warned him to be cautious of the attack because it wasn't an ordinary blade, without it being necessarily being a threat to Kaido, and the overall scene leading towards them recognizing they underestimated the group as a whole

Overall then, what i mean is that Zoro's attack still had a greater reaction comparatively to the others, but was still perceived in the same general realm(hence BM grouping all of them), with it being particularily powerful, capable to injure Kaido a lot, but not being a great threat to him
if it wasnt a threat to kaido why would she warn him ?

They already knew Luffy was a threat to them since chapter 1000, which was the shock chapter when Luffy could hurt Kaido with lvl3 hardening, shocking both yonkos, following with Kaido wondering if Luffy could match him in the following chapters. They just underestimated the others. They didn't know Killer could hurt Kaido by bypassing his scales with his sonic moves before he did it. They didn't know Kid and Law could do the same, which is the reason behind Kaido's statement after he got hurt by them, and why BM took Killer out quickly after he hurt Kaido.

Then she sensed the power behind Zoro's enma sword, which is why she told Kaido to look out for the attack, and after the attack missing, pointing out they underestimated them. It was the point of the whole sequence there. With that said, i'm not saying Zoro's attack wasn't dangerous, it was which was the point of BM calling out Kaido for that. It's just that it was less dangerous than the fanscanlation implied it to be

From the fan translation, it made it seem like the attack was a serious threat to Kaido, with BM's shocking expression while warning Kaido to dodge it. Here however, she just warned him to be cautious of the attack because it wasn't an ordinary blade, without it being necessarily being a threat to Kaido, and the overall scene leading towards them recognizing they underestimated the group as a whole

Overall then, what i mean is that Zoro's attack still had a greater reaction comparatively to the others, but was still perceived in the same general realm(hence BM grouping all of them), with it being particularily powerful, capable to injure Kaido a lot, but not being a great threat to him
zoro s attack shits on luffy s g4 adv coa gamma knife kama sonic :milaugh: hurts right:myman:
big mom didn t gave a fuck about them meanwhile she warns kaidou when zoro strikes:myman:

This is what happens when you let a bunch of 12 year old zoro fanboys do fan translation

always wait for offical scans before believing anything nowadays even spoiler provider will lie to and cut out text to make zoro look good

the whole dodge thing has been proven wrong not only did kaido not dodge shit big mom didn’t tell him to dodge either.
Troll

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is what happens when you let a bunch of 12 year old zoro fanboys do fan translation

always wait for offical scans before believing anything nowadays even spoiler provider will lie to and cut out text to make zoro look good

the whole dodge thing has been proven wrong not only did kaido not dodge shit big mom didn’t tell him to dodge either.
Buy glasses

J

Jo_Ndule

I am kind of tired of Zoro wank but the opposite team is pulling off equally dumb shit. What exactly do you guys think does BM want Kaido to do when she screamed "Look out?" At least look at the context if you can't properly comprehend the meaning from the wording.
Read the context

He should Look out for the sword isn't normal
So that Kaido takes it seriously not actually telling him to dodge.

Which also confirms how Kaido pays more attention and senses Oden...

Oda wouldn't offpanel Kaido dodging an attack
It Is a turning point for Kaido's character, it camt be offpaneled

And Zoro wouldn't be pissed and say "I missed" but rather " damn it he dodged!"

M

mckengrie

I examine this situation with last chapters.

Chapter 1001.

İn This panel Kaido say "I want to see what they can do". Later Big Mom say "You just can't help yoursel, can you?" Okay no problem.

Later:

Zoro and Killer attack Kaido but Linlin say nothing. That fact Linlin allow They attack Kaido

I continue.

This part They attack Kaido but Linlin say nothing. Why Linlin allow They attack Kaido? Cuz She knows it won't affect.

Later chapter 1002.

They attack kaido but Linlin say nothing.

İs this problem? Yes this is problem. Zoro attack is not normal attack. İf Linlin say nothing this attacks and Linlin say Zoro attack's moment "Look out" this attack not normal.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Telling someone to look out doesn’t mean dodge please stop. For example if luffy told zoro to look out when an arrow is coming towards him, zoro can deflect the arrow with his sword or use coa Haki to block the arrow with his arms. Look out is just a heads up but the person who is spoken to has the choice on what to do with it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Protecting with haki instead of taking it on carelessly like he has been doing so far, or countering it with a slash of wind, or indeed dodging, yes; but there's a huge difference between Big Mom telling Kaido to dodge and telling him to watch out for what's coming.

Does that expression look like someone who's telling Kaido to be just a bit more cautious?

Yes... he blitzed Kaido ? The same kaido who wanted to test SNs , he did a conbo strike with Killer.
He tried to counter Zoro, yet couldn't. Zoro blitzed him.
Blizted BM? Yeah...cutrng an attack not meant for him
Zoro despite being far away from BM and her initiating her attack before Zoro even moved, he still managed to outspeed her. The fact that it wasn't meant for him doesn't matter, she has CoO, doesn't she? Or was Zoro too fast for her to react?
Why wouldn't he react or dodge Zeus then?
When BM focused on Zoro...zoro can't dodge her attack lol
Because Zoro literally can't move in the air lmfao?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Read the context

He should Look out for the sword isn't normal
So that Kaido takes it seriously not actually telling him to dodge.

Which also confirms how Kaido pays more attention and senses Oden...

Oda wouldn't offpanel Kaido dodging an attack
It Is a turning point for Kaido's character, it camt be offpaneled

And Zoro wouldn't be pissed and say "I missed" but rather " damn it he dodged!"
Watch out, Kaido. Eat that attack if you want but remember it's from a magic sword. Ignore my scary expression, I am not scarred. I am just trying to tell you to be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.