How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Zoro's main fight is Kaido. King vs Zoro was abandoned once Zoro went to the roof with Luffy.

Ulti must be protected I agree.

I think King and Queen may fight Drake, Hawkins, and Scabbards ( if their role is not done yet ).
Nah. I don’t think Zoro’s fighting Kaido the entire time lol. I think we’ll get a few more chapters of them all scrambling but Kaido is Luffy’s opponent.

predictions

Sanji escapes Black Maria and is heading for the roof

he comes across marco and the calamities.

Marco tells sanji to go to the roof he will hold them off

back to the roof the supernova we see Kidd has made this huge electricity weapon and uses this unamed attack directed at big mom she can’t react and gets hit and starts bleeding and crying in pain
( I don’t believe big mom likes pain at all)

Law already up planning to make a move

Big mom pulls out her sword and tries to attack kidd and killer blocks her attack

Back down to sanji who is now sky walking up gets attacked by king who has now escaped from Marco and they clash

End of chapter is kaido turning back to human form and saying to himself not yet implying he isn’t going hybrid yet

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro's main fight is Kaido. King vs Zoro was abandoned once Zoro went to the roof with Luffy.

Ulti must be protected I agree.

I think King and Queen may fight Drake, Hawkins, and Scabbards ( if their role is not done yet ).
Imagibe thinking kaido is Zoro's main fight

Zoro and Killer will go down, they will fight King/queen/smoothie...
It doesn't matter how or when...

Act 4 and the final round will feature SN trio only + ofher captains or Admirals

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah. I don’t think Zoro’s fighting Kaido the entire time lol. I think we’ll get a few more chapters of them all scrambling but Kaido is Luffy’s opponent.
Luffy is not strong enough to take out one Yonko. There are two.

Duh I would even argue if all Novas can take out Kaido if he gets serious.

I see your reasoning but I don't think it's happening. I can totally see a full chapter of Luffy proving why he is fit for the Yonko title but Luffy beating him one on one? Nah. Unless Oda pulls Bullet.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagibe thinking kaido is Zoro's main fight

Zoro and Killer will go down, they will fight King/queen/smoothie...
It doesn't matter how or when...

Act 4 and the final round will feature SN trio only + ofher captains or Admirals
You are on some drugs or you really believe Kidd or Law are more relevant than Zoro and Killer let alone stronger than them?

Status
Not open for further replies.