How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Zoro will probably come back near the end of the fight when Luffy needs help the most.
So you're telling me Zoro is going to get damaged here against the Yonko, going to go down and fight an extreme diff fight against King and then he will still have energy to go back up and then make a powerfull enough slash to reopen Kaido's wound? don't you think this is a bit too much?

I know the dude has a pretty great endurance, but still seems like a lot. Especially now that Enma drains him so much.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So you're telling me Zoro is going to get damaged here against the Yonko, going to go down and fight an extreme diff fight against King and then he will still have energy to go back up and then make a powerfull enough slash to reopen Kaido's wound? don't you think this is a bit too much?

I know the dude has a pretty great endurance, but still seems like a lot. Especially now that Enma drains him so much.
Zoro in TB beat Ryuma, fought against Oars then came in clutch to fight against Kuma and take Luffy’s pain. So it’s not an absurd idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.