How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the chapter has something more than just the fight on rooftop

I am not gonna lie, action is nice, but it does not leave ANY material to talk about except power scaling... I understand it's a war, BUT there are tons of things Oda can reveal along with the fights....
Go look back the last 100 chapters there is a lot of material Oda has only 5 percent fighting and 95% are just what you guys interest but the community is sick of it we are sick of Oden, Wano,Otama, Rebecca, Vivi, flashbacks, history, relationships we want WAR its enough many have drifted away because of this style

Literally the spoiler says its about updating us on the other situations in Onigashima lol
I interpreted it differently, I read it that we will get an update on Onigashima island which is flying with Kaido's power, and we may get an update on the island reaching closer to the place Kaido wants to drop it on...

So, I did not interpret it in a way that the chapter talks about other events in Onigashima, rather on Onigashima island itself, thus we will have more focus on Kaido in rooftop telling them his plans to drop the island on civilians thus driving Luffy mad crazy

I could be wrong

I interpreted it differently, I read it that we will get an update on Onigashima island which is flying with Kaido's power, and we may get an update on the island reaching closer to the place Kaido wants to drop it on...

So, I did not interpret it in a way that the chapter talks about other events in Onigashima, rather on Onigashima island itself, thus we will have more focus on Kaido in rooftop telling them his plans to drop the island on civilians thus driving Luffy mad crazy

I could be wrong
Chapter title is referencing a shogi board, aka all the pieces on the board. Id say its an update via every notable combatant in the arc.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He won’t pay you scooby snacks for backing him nor will he will pat you on the back but then again this rusty place can’t function without trolls. Still ur the most annoying mod on here
Why are you shitting yourself over MonsterZoro lmfao? I’m just asking you to stop being cringy and treating a cartoon message board like a bar side bet. It’s not difficult.

I could be wrong
Wouldn’t that interpretation be worse/more boring than the general consensus though...?

Status
Not open for further replies.