How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really need an explanation let me help you then

for example Killer used super sonic speed he circled Punisher to the point slash-waves got bigger and due him doing it point blank it hit his insides

Dragons are durability monsters
just because you pass his scale doesnt mean the organs are affected the same way like in humans case there is a difference in metabolism and difference immune system btw Kaido is a lizard and reptile in some way if you want look it at that way

For Laws case
I don't think radio waves ( which is gamma knifes form) are enough to affect him like a human also you have to understand that Dragons or reptiles can heal their limbs this also implied for Kaido he can heal his wounds prob also radiowaves like in gamma knife is toxic for the cells it changes there structure everything so but in Kaidos case it's clear this radio length doesn't affect his cells nor changes his PH(pondus Hydrogenii )-value so its ineffective

For Enma
in Ryumas case we know that haki or propostions remain like his black was permanent black so using haki on a sword for years leaves a mark on the sword it seems like Odens haki made enma stronger and since Enma is special it prob contains odens haki permantly when Zoro fused it with his haki it unleashed the swords secret aura

For Luffy
in every case you can assume he is using the highest level of haki to attack him

If Oda would try to explain anything the chapter would be 30 pages long it would grind just the fight a prolonged fight is the best flawless

Everything will be explained in data books or the author assumes you know this I dont want OP to be turned on HXH where everything is explained some are obvious and its dragged out it destroys the fun

You have the forum make threads about your questions
:seriously: ok, chill
I don't want your explaination side of it, I want the author explaination, specially cursed swords... whatever you come up with is not necessarily what's on Oda's mind...

and if you're out here to say "cursed swords" or "Oden's aura is still in the sword" or some other shit shouldn't be explained by the author and you're out here wanting freaking databook to explain it, I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.