How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
- It seems that we will see the general situation of Onigashima in this chapter.
It seems 盤上 means "on the board" (shogi, go... games). So chapter tittle is "Night on the board" or something like that.
Looks like we'll be getting a look in on what Ulti and Pay Pay are doing

I leave you with this, if no Ulti and Pay Pay in 1003 I'll wank Trebol :endthis:
My reverse jinx attempt this morning worked

Depicting Onihashima as a shogi board and characters as pieces is an interesting storytelling tool. It's easier to keep track of such a chaotic arc.

No break next week.

Escape route.
Remember when Goku teleport anyone into the ship always at the end of the movie(gag). However in the end of marineford Law save Luffy via using the ship, the arc back then end in a disaster. However this time of all people only Law crew is left with the ship in the middle of the ocean. I can see if the act ending soon with a lose, Law could teleport anyone into his ship and escaping(only the worth people while the Samurai alliance get caught and prepared for execution for later).

But again I only see this scenario happening if the raid fail or overall the alliance need to make a new tactic/retreat to assemble and make a new formation.
Escape route.
Remember when Goku teleport anyone into the ship always at the end of the movie(gag). However in the end of marineford Law save Luffy via using the ship, the arc back then end in a disaster. However this time of all people only Law crew is left with the ship in the middle of the ocean. I can see if the act ending soon with a lose, Law could teleport anyone into his ship and escaping(only the worth people while the Samurai alliance get caught and prepared for execution for later).

But again I only see this scenario happening if the raid fail or overall the alliance need to make a new tactic/retreat to assemble and make a new formation.
I'm really curious about the tragedy, but would it be possible for oda to do something like that?

I'm really curious about the tragedy, but would it be possible for oda to do something like that?
As long read since MF where most people expect Ace to get saved, I can see such tragedy here too. Would fit into the dark story of wano. Then the Scabbards+most samurai where prepared for the execution like back then with Oden, different this time however the alliance pulling out back with a counter attack and also the Navy could come into the game. We could get a full war on wano. But that is my though and only the extrem way.

As long read since MF where most people expect Ace to get saved, I can see such tragedy here too. Would fit into the dark story of wano. Then the Scabbards+most samurai where prepared for the execution like back then with Oden, different this time however the alliance pulling out back with a counter attack and also the Navy could come into the game. We could get a full war on wano. But that is my though and only the extrem way.
how would everyone in the alliance retreat? and wouldn't that extend too much?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The full title is; “Night of Fire”

It’s a King chapter!
6 AM News: "Good Morning, All King fans are gathering for a "King Deserves Better" rally this afternoon"

12 PM News: "Live look in at ALL King fans that showed up to the rally"

:josad: :josad: :josad: :josad:

#KingTheAbandoned #SomeoneGiveTACAHug #OdaWillGiveKingAPityFight

Status
Not open for further replies.