rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahhahahahahahaha, people including myself calling you mature is definitely the funniest joke on this thread.

I am enjoying how much of a clown you look like right now QAblade.

[
Good way to dodge that I'm not a Sanji fan. So what's your excuse for ever considering me one?
Post automatically merged:

Damn you know that’s not true lol.

I was thinking the same thing, since Asura is the anti God, and Luffy and Zoro serve to be exactly that
The fuck you talking about, Are you being willfully ignorant?

Good way to dodge that I'm not a Sanji fan. So what's your excuse for ever considering me one?

The fuck you talking about, Are you being willfully ignorant?
Ok Sanji Fan, all you do is spew Zoro hate and hype Sanji. Im gonna keep calling you a Sanji fan because it's funny seeing you get mad.... RavaSanjiBlade... I like this name better

You're not acting like a clown at all.... said no one LOL

I dont get why so many are convinced Kaido dodged Zoro's attack, Oda draws it out when someone dodges. No doubt it would have cut Kaido but Zoro had to focus on Enma not draining all his haki and ended up missing.
Everyone is free to think what they want, I ain't trying to dissuade anyone but Kaido is a tank who fights punch for punch, he doesn't dodge anything. If Oda changes that, he's 100% drawing it and not leaving it to speculation.
There's legit no reason to change the story to hype up nor any reason to downplay Zoro, dude is a top tier character across all mangas.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Ok Sanji Fan, all you do is spew Zoro hate and hype Sanji. Im gonna keep calling you a Sanji fan because it's funny seeing you get mad.... RavaSanjiBlade... I like this name better

Just because someone talk shit about Zoro doesn't mean that they're Sanji fan. Ravagerblade doesn't even like Sanji lol.

Just because someone talk shit about Zoro doesn't mean that they're Sanji fan. Ravagerblade doesn't even like Sanji lol.
You are correct in regards to the first sentence of your response, but the second sentence... normalized logice never applies to him. It's gonna get funnier the more he keeps getting mad at his attempts to cuss me out. RavaSanjiBladeeeeeeeeeee

When have I hyped Sanji? When do I ever mention Sanji? I have even probably told you before that I'm not a Sanji fan and I know I've told you I just call people out on their bullshit.
But I guess you can't see that being to blind to think, He's attacking Zoro he must be a Sanjiboy, Destroy Him l! Insult Him!

When have I hyped Sanji? When do I ever mention Sanji? I have even probably told you before that I'm not a Sanji fan and I know I've told you I just call people out on their bullshit.
But I guess you can't see that being to blind to think, He's attacking Zoro he must be a Sanjiboy, Destroy Him l! Insult Him!
Keep crying wolf hahahahahahaha

PS: Was unaware that spewing your own bullshit is the same as calling people out on it.... LOL

Ravager not a sanji fan he stan robin and yamato @bennbeckman pretty sure you can diss them good lol
Im well aware what people are saying, saying that multiple people have attested on his behalf, watching him on his keyboard getting extremely angry and then commenting telling people to grow up at the same time spewing random andecdotal BS while saying he calls people out is amazing, yet fails to understand the hypocrisy. I keep calling him ravasanjiblade

I don't really care what he's trying to say. But assuming someone is a certain character fan just because he/she talk trash against certain character is just silly.
When someone makes a Sanji Fan are pissed off at me statement towards my initial comment, and then telling me to shut my trap for making a Sanji comment im going to stick to my assumption.

The silly part is him getting angry, it's absolutely hilarious

He's just showing how immature he is, can't accept what I told him, continuing to be toxic..
Pot calling kettle toxic??? Have you ever had a convo where you dont try to degrade people on here? I would loveeeee to see that.

When someone makes a Sanji Fan are pissed off at me statement towards my initial comment, and then telling me to shut my trap for making a Sanji comment im going to stick to my assumption.

The silly part is him getting angry, it's absolutely hilarious

Pot calling kettle toxic??? Have you ever had a convo where you dont try to degrade people on here? I would loveeeee to see that.
I think its hilarious you've made a fanfiction out of our conversation. So me telling you not try to degrade Sanji fans got you so triggered. I'm not angry, but I am pissed that you continue to be a jackass, you've done nothing but confirme everything I've said.
Again Grow Up. You don't really even know me yet make false claims about me. Ironic tbh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think its hilarious you've made a fanfiction out of our conversation. So me telling you not try to degrade Sanji fans got you so triggered. I'm not angry, but I am pissed that you continue to be a jackass, you've done nothing but confirme everything I've said.
Again Grow Up. You don't really even know me yet make false claims about me. Ironic tbh.
Don't be mad at him for not knowing you. You always follow sanjis bandwagon against Zoro so how the fuck would he know if you stan Sanji or someone else.

I love seeing you eat your own words, this is great stuff. Also ironic you telling me im "triggered" yet being "pissed" while replying to me.

"This is why you get Sanji fans pissed off at you... Can't you ever learn to shut ur trap?" This was your original response

you saying "tbh" is probably the best you have come up with during you tenure here.

Telling people to grow up is definitely you most ironic posts during your tenure here

Status
Not open for further replies.