rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why you get Sanji fans pissed off at you... Can't you ever learn to shut ur trap?
This is why you get Sanji fans pissed off at you... Can't you ever learn to shut ur trap?
No one cares about your stupid opinions QaBlade

You're opinions are trash, all you do is troll, bitch and moan and make up headcanon, it's no wonder people here think you are idiotic.

Why isnt Sanji on the roof

Dont worry my bois @Blother and @Don DaSlayer @Seth got me an extra supply of copium for you

So go sit in your basement with your drawls on watching as the day goes by while being mad about being wrong all the time

No one cares about your stupid opinions QaBlade

You're opinions are trash, all you do is troll, bitch and moan and make up headcanon, it's no wonder people here think you are idiotic.

Dont worry my bois @Blother and @Don DaSlayer @Seth got me an extra supply of copium for you

So go sit in your basement with your drawls on watching as the day goes by while being mad about being wrong all the time
Lol yeah thought so, you big ass baby. Just don't like getting called out. Bunch of you guys are man babies. Fucking grow up.

Lol yeah thought so, you big ass baby. Just don't like getting called out. Bunch of you guys are man babies. Fucking grow up.
If you were the "Mature One" wouldn't you have ignored my post

God the hypocrisy you display knows no bounds.

Keep responding so everyone else can see how much of a hypocritical idiot you are and laugh at you

You never answered my question: Why isn't Sanji on the Roof? Im waiting

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

If you were the "Mature One" wouldn't you have ignored my post

God the hypocrisy you display knows no bounds.

Keep responding so everyone else can see how much of a hypocritical idiot you are and laugh at you

You never answered my question: Why isn't Sanji on the Roof? Im waiting

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Hypocritical because what? Because I make arguments that makes you mad? Call you out on your bullshit?
Why would I ignore you? That isn't a sign a maturity... lol
Look at your previous post compared to my first post... the actual difference speaks for itself.

Why does Ssnji matter here?

Hypocritical because what? Because I make arguments that makes you mad? Call you out on your bullshit?
Why would I ignore you? That isn't a sign a maturity... lol
Look at your previous post compared to my first post... the actual difference speaks for itself.

Why does Ssnji matter here?
My first post was making a pot joke for Sanji because someone made a joke of Zoro and enma, and it wasnt even a direct response to the person. Then you aka QAblade bitches and moans about my post, so I called you out.

You really do lack the foresight and hindsight to understand hypocrisy or maturity for that. So ill explain it to you like the child you are

Tell people to grow up, yet cries like a baby every single comment he makes, and you imply you are mature :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Why can't you answer the question of Why isnt Sanji on the roof?

Very simple question

My first post was making a pot joke for Sanji because someone made a joke of Zoro and enma, and it wasnt even a direct response to the person. Then you aka QAblade bitches and moans about my post, so I called you out.

You really do lack the foresight and hindsight to understand hypocrisy or maturity for that. So ill explain it to you like the child you are

Tell people to grow up, yet cries like a baby every single comment he makes, and you imply you are mature :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Why can't you answer the question of Why isnt Sanji on the roof?

Very simple question
Lol just because you say that... doesn't make it true. Who still yet continues to insult the other person.
Benn, you are the toxic hypocrite.
Again the difference shows, you even admitted to it...
Good job.

It's not that I can't answer... but you never explain why it even matters, especially to me...

Why should I know? I'm not oda. Just like in Enies Lobby, just like in Alabasta...
It's why I asked you the question, you're gonna troll Zoro for being on the roof to satisfy your Sanji headcanon, the obvious response is why isnt Sanji there.

You seem to know everything about Zoro why dont you have an answer for my question. This is an opinionated forum yet you can't formulate an opinion on the matter.

Why isnt Sanji on the roof? Shouldn't you have an answer to this simple question for your favorite character, I have my answer to this question. He isnt strong enough nor a main headliner for the New Generation so in my opinion Oda left him in the Dome....easy peasy

It's why I asked you the question, you're gonna troll Zoro for being on the roof to satisfy your Sanji headcanon, the obvious response is why isnt Sanji there.

You seem to know everything about Zoro why dont you have an answer for my question. This is an opinionated forum yet you can't formulate an opinion on the matter.

Why isnt Sanji on the roof? Shouldn't you have an answer to this simple question for your favorite character, I have my answer to this question. He isnt strong enough nor a main headliner for the New Generation so in my opinion Oda left him in the Dome....easy peasy
fax i find it so funny that these people dont seem realize that sanji was never and will never be on zoros level interms of combat the pica feat made it clear for me where the series set it self up to be going further his ap is far above sanji's literally the guy is that stronger

Last edited:

He is not Sanji fan tho, and he never wank Sanji. Why you always assume everyone who is not a Zoro fans is Sanji fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.