rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually insane Dragon Kaido was fast enough to dodge a named attack from Zoro from that short of a distance especially since Zoro was already about to land the hit before Kaido's dodging.
If people were told Dragon Kaido could've dodged an attack from Zoro at that distance,nobody would've believed that prior to this chapter, good feat for Dragon Kaido.

On the other hand,Oda seems to go the G4th route with Zoro with haki excessive usage to get clearly stronger,I thought we were always going to go the physical strength plus skill and normal haki usage route with him,guess I was wrong.
This also means,Zoro still has a few opponents before Mihawk as Mihawk seems to pull this kind of slashes casually thus Zoro needing to get accustomed to using that much haki without exhausting himself before ever facing Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Also Any chance Of Zoro pulling Ashura to counter Big Mom's IndrA these next chapters?

Last edited:
It's why I asked you the question, you're gonna troll Zoro for being on the roof to satisfy your Sanji headcanon, the obvious response is why isnt Sanji there.

You seem to know everything about Zoro why dont you have an answer for my question. This is an opinionated forum yet you can't formulate an opinion on the matter.

Why isnt Sanji on the roof? Shouldn't you have an answer to this simple question for your favorite character, I have my answer to this question. He isnt strong enough nor a main headliner for the New Generation so in my opinion Oda left him in the Dome....easy peasy
Hahaha, You think Sanji is my favorite character?
Funniest fucking joke you've said yet.

He is not Sanji fan tho, and he never wank Sanji. Why you always assume everyone who is not a Zoro fans is Sanji fans?
Ahah, Thanks for noticing.

The reason to why Zoro missed is not because he wasn't able to control enma or Kaido dodged, it was because of plot.

I said this in a lot of websites but once the supernovas gives Kaidou a lot of damage they will be out of the fight. Oda wants all of them in the roof for now, that's why Zoro missed.
Kaido would not have dodged without Big Mom warning him, that much is ascertained and the only thing that matters here.

Kaido is not dodging Zoro's fastest attacks regardless, Law won't always be babysitting the novas and they are going to hit Kaido by themselves either he allows or not isn't really of utmost importance at all.

Hahaha, You think Sanji is my favorite character?
Funniest fucking joke you've said yet.

Ahah, Thanks for noticing.
hahahahhahahahahahaha, people including myself calling you mature is definitely the funniest joke on this thread.

I am enjoying how much of a clown you look like right now QAblade.

[

Last edited:
Lol just because you say that... doesn't make it true. Who still yet continues to insult the other person.
Benn, you are the toxic hypocrite.
Again the difference shows, you even admitted to it...
Good job.
Damn you know that’s not true lol.
Also Any chance Of Zoro pulling Ashura to counter Big Mom's IndrA these next chapters?
I was thinking the same thing, since Asura is the anti God, and Luffy and Zoro serve to be exactly that

• What will the strawhats bounty be after Wano ?

I think it will be like this :

• Luffy 2.700.000.000
  • Zoro 1.500.000.000
  • Jimbei 800.000.000
  • Sanji 730.000.000
  • Usopp 500.000.000
  • Robin 500.000.000
  • Franky 494.000.000
  • Brook 300.000.000
  • Nami 265.000.000
  • Chopper 200
I tripled their bounty because they are not just beating Kaido, they are beating BigMom too.

Next time don't come using viz again like the only translation to use

:cheers:VIZ VIZ

No tweet is saving you guys... stick to viz like usual
Posting tweets or fanboys comments doesn't count
Spam Viz like you always do.

:kata:spam
@Zoro D Goat thanks for telling me to read the thread, otherwise i wouldnt have seen this absolute gem of either massive stupidity or massive intellectual dishonesty

It wasn't supposed to end like this.:usoprice:
oh well, thanks anyway

Back then " he works with shueisha...so he knows best and what he put in the chapter is canon"
Today " no... no"
can you even point me to a single user thats a zoro fan where this would apply? because i have now been reading around 20 pages up to this point but i didnt see a single case where your nonsense actually applies.

pathological liar

Status
Not open for further replies.