Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know though. We are going to lynch you anyways and if they really did manage such a feat they deserve the lynch :kayneshrug:

I should have invested you though, so if you are town, I'm sorry, but I didn't know if you had hid or not and you were my original choice to invest.
sounds fair

Well this would explain why Usopp never gave me a refill.

>every other Usopp action shows up last phase
>no refill for me
>must be covid guys
i sent it ur way, like i sent it to lanji and reborn

i think they got control of my role and now they r making rayan flip usopp after framing him as femto yesterday

im mind fked actually

Hey I'm sorry my memory is shit, but what did you need refilled again?

How did you live though
since scum can read this, i have no reason to explain info for them. :endthis:

just leaving this here, when someone gets ability, make sure to check who tried to kill me, will find scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
makes sense why queen got this over confident b4 dying yesterday

so they had full control over my abilities and tried to heal queen's passive with them

it looks like queen was unable to get herself healed properly and there is still another purple scum left (most likly noah)

as for red its pretty clear yo tan is lara. rayan is a fake flip and there r 2 more reds left, leaning missy and 1 more.

omoshiroi

missy-scum
go d usopp-scum
juliet-don't trust.
random asshole,

zemmie visit them, and so did i, nothing happen to her visit ra as she claimed.

so that means coward scum attacked me.

The Last Stand -

The Beautiful Boys have super-killed @Flower [Guren Ichinose]

The Guardians have super-killed @RayanOO [Usopp]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thor activated [Armor Regeneration]

Yun Che used [Purification] on [???]

Burger King used [Coupons] on [???], and [Go To Mickey D's] on [???]

Dracula used [Thirst Of Knowledge] on [???], [Dark Arts] on [???], and [Vampirism] on [???]

Eiffel Tower activated [Restrictions] on [???], [???], [???], [???] and [???]

Femto used [Brand of Sacrifice] to kill @LuthonTheDragDown [Raven], and [???] but failed.

Nagato used [Human Path] on [???], and [Animal Path] on [???]

Tobi used [Sharingan] on [???]

A [Flood] has destroyed all the Groves

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Flower [Guren Ichinose] has died.​

@LuthonTheDragDown [Raven] has died.​

@RayanOO [Usopp] has died.​

Day 7 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

used [Brand of Sacrifice] to kill @LuthonTheDragDown [Raven], and [???] but failed.
failed on me, FEMTO SCUUUUM!! not enough this coward put me on sacrifice.

you know am wondering what if their scum with extra role that shows up town? seen it past game. horrible

Vote Lynch Go D. Usopp @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Seeing that Rayan flipped Usopp then we can most likely expect Usopp is Femto since Tris said she saw Usopp and Jinri visit Light when he died and on the wu it it said Femto killed Light. Usopp's talk of a redirection going on fooled me and he also pocketed me so badly with his ability. This also explains on why Usopp defended Rayan since once when Rayan flips the character Usopp then that would expose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.