How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, what we want isnt' Zoro beating Kaidou, it's Zoro killing Kaidou. And since Luffy has never killed anyone, we literally don't want Zoro to be green hair Luffy :feelsokeman:
Luffy has killed plenty of fodder tho, the guards in impel down, i also think he killed a few in ennies lobbie too....That guy he hit with elephant gun at the start of the raid too, that guy is dead.
:believe:

I

Indigo

I'm sorry Zorobros, there's no shame in admitting you wish Zoro and Luffy's places were swapped.
No fucking way, half of my enjoyment for Zoro is related to how much of a great right hand and also a friend he is to Luffy.

Moments like them reuniting at the start of Wano, or just this last chapter when Luffy looked happy af after Zoro cut the Boro Breath so it didn't hit him, that's the type of shit i'm here for.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yea tbh Katakuri probably has the best design/introduction Post Timeskip in retrospect. And Oda didn't even need a spread to do it.
Yup

Katakuri coming to wano will make the rest seem insignificant.

This the second most wanked YC of all time.

We already suffering with Mr. ODEN , add Katakuri the dude whom even Luffy respected .
King and Marco will look like pound... irrelevant if Katakuri comes.

That's why oda brought Smoothie and Pero so that bmp doesn't outshine Beast pirates

Yup

Katakuri coming to wano will make the rest seem insignificant.

This the second most wanked YC of all time.

We already suffering with Mr. ODEN , add Katakuri the dude whom even Luffy respected .
King and Marco will look like pound... irrelevant if Katakuri comes.

That's why oda brought Smoothie and Pero so that bmp doesn't outshine Beast pirates
Katakuri is the only hope of BM pirates climbing the waterfall withoud some bird knocking them down.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Luffy would wipe the floor with katakuri now tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.