How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all think I just come here to act like a 5 year old child spamming memes and gifs. But the day Katakuri comes back in to the story everything will change. I'mma be so fucking toxic might as well call me MoeGang. Downplay threads for anyone that stands in the way of Kata. Ndule style threads to wank Kata. Kata avys. Kata sigs. Harrassing Kata haters. You've been warned.
Yo make a Kat Fan Club and Add me

Yup

Katakuri coming to wano will make the rest seem insignificant.

This the second most wanked YC of all time.

We already suffering with Mr. ODEN , add Katakuri the dude whom even Luffy respected .
King and Marco will look like pound... irrelevant if Katakuri comes.

That's why oda brought Smoothie and Pero so that bmp doesn't outshine Beast pirates
See the unfortunate thing is, we didn't come to fight Big Moms crew in whole cake island, So a lot of Big Moms crew didn't get to display their abilities aside from the 2 Yonko commanders. Kaido's crew is likely gonna get explored a lot more. Hopefully the strawhats fight Big Moms crew after this arc.

summary tomorrow?
usually comes out wednesday doesn't it
Post automatically merged:

Zorobros this might be one of the best weeks for us yet.
If this is confirmed then that means Zoro has to fight Yonko to face Mihawk just like Luffy. In essence WSS = Pirate King (just the #of Yonko is Diff). And Zoro = Luffy the entire story

when does mihawk say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.