How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

The poll is more like who is your favourite yc1 lool!
King design is one of the best Oda's work, people who know how to draw can confirm how hard and excellent King design is.

But no some think this is the best Oda's work :
A useless comment

Something hard to draw doesn't mean it's the best
Also King isn't harder to draw

And He's not one of Oda's best work.

You clearly don't know about creativity
King is bringing nothing new design or character wise, even his race isn't even making him interesting enough

Zorobros this might be one of the best weeks for us yet.
If this is confirmed then that means Zoro has to fight Yonko to face Mihawk just like Luffy. In essence WSS = Pirate King (just the #of Yonko is Diff). And Zoro = Luffy the entire story

Lmao. The same magazine published that "Luffy was not proud of his victory against Katakuri"....anyways, waste of time to take such magazines seriously....they are like us, they write their own shit....

Why are some act as if design preference is objective?
:kaidowhat:

Imo, Katakuri has better design simply because his feet are more proportional than King, King seems like the type of person that always skip leg day lmao, his feet are too skinny by proportion to his body

I forgot, but there was information, I remember exactly. He just didn't want to get involved in a battle with her. Therefore, he stole the poneglyph, and did not win it back. Although she might have been pregnant then. Or not.
There was never such information....only thing we know that "Roger avoided battle with her"...why he has to fight BigMom when he got what he wanted?.....not everyone is battle maniac who fights just because for the sake of it...Roger didn't have any reason to fight BigMom....

There was never such information....only thing we know that "Roger avoided battle with her"...why he has to fight BigMom when he got what he wanted?.....not everyone is battle maniac who fights just because for the sake of it...Roger didn't have any reason to fight BigMom....
Well, you have now confirmed my words. But you can avoid it for various reasons. Perhaps because she is a woman, but I will still think that she is about level 1 with the Rogers. Yonko are the undisputed candidates for the King of All Pirates. And getting the title will not give you new strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.