How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that’s true tho. Luffy never beat Katakuri. And he did use Piratey (for lack of better words) and unorthodox methods to beat Katakuri.
It doesn't matter....end result is game...it is just own interpretation...Luffy himself stated he beat Katakuri....no where in the manga indicated or emphasized about whether Luffy was proud or not...so ultimately it is a bias writing from magazine...same way how people are making their own interpretations on "how WSS doesn't mean Mihawk is stronger than Shanks or Fujitora ?"or "How Zoro won't be stronger than Law even when he become WSS?" etc.

I think all the fights will be good tbh. I'm more excited by the prospect of good Strawhat powerups than anything interesting from the villains (though I'm sure it will be good).

I want to see Jinbe actually fight to the best that he can. Its something we have yet to see.
Yh jack could push jinbe even though I think he's at his peak in strenght,, who's maybe he have some new fish moves
Post automatically merged:

Would Sanji count as a shadow if he's invisible?
:kizabat:
your right lol

If raid suit so strong why didn't ichiji put it on and beat katakuri?????????????

Why judge didn't hurt big mom with raid suit on?????????????

Sanji is a beast without the suit unlike his siblings if you give it to him he's even more beastly. The suit is crazy strong and sturdy as he'll even dogtooth and big mom could damage it.. and when sanji siblings was wearing the suit they beat the shit out of big mom children
Post automatically merged:

If raid suit so strong why didn't ichiji put it on and beat katakuri?????????????

Why judge didn't hurt big mom with raid suit on?????????????

Hahaha
That's why, Sanji + Raid suit isn't YC level or even Doffy level. W/O rs he got negative diffed by doffy. With RS he will get mid diffed. But against some fodder like oven, daifuku, he might be stronger than them. Tho against someone like Page One, he will win but high diff

That's why, Sanji + Raid suit isn't YC level or even Doffy level. W/O rs he got negative diffed by doffy. With RS he will get mid diffed. But against some fodder like oven, daifuku, he might be stronger than them. Tho against someone like Page One, he will win but high diff
That makes no fucking sense cause Page One and Ulti are matched up against Nami and Usopp. Sanji is more relevant than Nami, Usopp and Franky combined in this arc, and their fighting Page One , Ulti and Sasaki....... Sanji with the Raid Suit is probably gonna scaled up to Commander through some bullshit means that makes no sense, but based on who's matched up against who right now. Its probably gonna happen. Put Raid Suit Sanji against Queens goofy ass right now, he's probably making a fool out of Queen if were being real.

Status
Not open for further replies.