How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Title: the night on board

Naruto is eating ramen with Asuma. They are talking about what move to make on itachi.

shikamaru and Sakura are on a mission to find clues on sasuke

Orochimaru is seen playing shogi and teaching sasuke on how to be a mastermind and the game is called the night on board

Itachi makes his move on the hidden leaf which involves a explosion in the academy

I personally think Will be a chapter focusing on everyone in onigashima and what they doing and moves since we last seen them.

Theres LOTS of things happening and possible to happen. Where we were left of:

Jimbei x Whoswho.
Franky x Sasaki.
Sanji and Black Maria.
Marco , Queen and king.
Usopp ,Nami and Tama preparing.
Brook and Robin going up.
Page One and Ulti looking for them.
Yamato, momo and shinobbu talking.
Chopper, Drake and yakuza antidote thing.
Carrot and Wanda x Perosperos.
Jack localization.
Hawkins situation.
Fukurokujo localization.
Rest of the 5 numbers.
The scabbards down with the minks awake.

ANY of these can be shown besides the roof fight. And is a LOT.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Title: the night on board

Naruto is eating ramen with Asuma. They are talking about what move to make on itachi.

shikamaru and Sakura are on a mission to find clues on sasuke

Orochimaru is seen playing shogi and teaching sasuke on how to be a mastermind and the game is called the night on board

Itachi makes his move on the hidden leaf which involves a explosion in the academy
God.. Don't fucking tease me. I wish we could go back to Naruto glory days :risitasad:

S

stealthblack

Overall in the Wano arc Sanjis way more relevant than Nami, and she's fighting a tobi roppo with usopp rn......
well, he got to show his biggest power up ever, saved momonsuke from execution that would have ended the war, and likely gonna get a good battle. this was more year of sanji then half of WCI or any other arc post ts

J

Jo_Ndule

If kaido switches to base/hybrid mode
Then There's no reopening the scar from Zoro/Killer
And it means Oda wanna end the battle.

That means zoro will reopen the scar in act 4 while kaido is flying over the capital .

Status
Not open for further replies.