How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Man I don't even know what to say lol. This is just ridiculous. It feels like it's fanfic that was written by a Zoro fan.

@Rivaille, @nik87, @ShishioIsBack: The Grandmaster continues to outperform our expectations.

Zoro literally took back his Haki right after ot took it. Zoro made Enma his B*tch when he said "give me back" and it did. Tf
While Luffy is just wasting his haki (despite all haki flow training)
Again, illogical... not to mention, there is no Enma to suck his haki forcebly
Luffy can control his haki on his own yet, he just consumes it so fast

Fuji can easily create local pockets that are much stronger than earth's gravity. Otherwise, why would someone feel heavier when he attacks them? If his gravity were weaker than the earth's, you wouldn't feel it. I agree the scale isn't there, but Fuji just needs to defend himself from Kizaru and land hits on him. I don't think he needs the scale you're talking about for that.
No dude I study physics. Fuji creating something even close to planet level give how small area it is will instantly create a black hole. He is using normalish gravity.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Fucking stupid way to draw fights! Everytime I want to defend Oda, he fucking screw some shit up with his weird plot driven reasons

Also, what's up with Oda making Zoro defend Luffy 4/5 times when NOT a single time Luffy defended Zoro from an attack!?

Like just make Zoro the captain, find one piece while at it!

Luffy completely looks like an ant compared to Zoro, and Zoro has the carry the weight of protecting him!
Like WTF
The one time Zoro cant protect him and he takes hits, he just ignores them. "Guts!" ROFL.
Talk about consistency.

Sidenote:
After this chapter, I officially announce that I consider Oda a bad writer in terms of writing developing characters strength!

This is not a rant about Zoro looking strong, it's a rant about Gear 4th which is NOT new still making Luffy lose his haki for 10 min
While
Enma which is so new for Zoro does not do anything for Zoro Lol, just small huffs and puffs Lol

Like what logic is there for Luffy to STILL have the 10 min break Oda? When the same shit should applies to others, but somehow ONLY Luffy should look incompetent!

That's just bad on all scales!
And yeah, Zoro is stronger than Luffy in my book now, Zoro fans were right all along

Lastly, even though I agree Zoro is stronger, but I also conclude that it's such a bad writing from Oda to show Luffy not progress regarding the 10 min break even one bit!
While Enma a sword that sucks out Zoro's haki, and still NEW for him, and Oda ends up still making Luffy last shorter!

It just doesn't make any sense on all fronts, whatsoever!

Am I salty? Sure a bit, but you can't tell me it's not stupid for Oda to not evolve the haki issue for Luffy EVEN the slightest, even one minute! Like WTF!
It's so fucking bad! WTH
There are 2 scenario in my head will happen with 10 minutes haki plot

1. oda using lame plots again like wedding cake / birdcage

Or

2. Luffy will gets another PU either awakening df or another gear, because i remember when Rayleigh said, "Looks like you've got to come up with an alternative when faced with a similar situation again! Gear 4... simply puts too much stress on your body" then flashback is cut, i believe is not about king kong gun because its too predictable.

While Luffy is just wasting his haki (despite all haki flow training)
Again, illogical... not to mention, there is no Enma to suck his haki forcebly
Luffy can control his haki on his own yet, he just consumes it so fast
We don't know the time lapse. Also Luffy probably trying real hard. So more Haki leaking out. G4 is just a bad firm in general. He likely getting something new soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.