How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I understand where oda is trying to take the emma scenario and why it's consistently being mentioned by the yonko. With Emma I do believe Zoro right now is stronger than Luffy just because of the level of attacks Zoro is putting out. Oda can make Zoro severely damaging Kaido justifiable if he keeps alluring to Enma where as it would not make sense in any way ,even after learning ryou, that Luffy 1v1s Kaido. Zoro will reopen the scar while Luffy deals the finishing blow. This is more in line with One piece ending in 5 years. Overall even if Zoro has stronger offense, this doesn't mean EOS Zoro is stronger than EOS Luffy. LUFFY WILL BWECOME THE PIRATE KING AND HENCE THE STRONGEST. I really appreciate it since Enma being a plot device makes more sense than Luffy beating kaido 1v1 even after learning ryou.

are you ok sir?
ryou being described here is just advanced armament
its not just harmful to just kaido
it would be even more devastating for people less durable than kaido . ........

boundman has spots that arent covered with haki
and even then
kin's haki doesnt have to be stronger than luffy's to cut him
Are YOU ok lol
Ryou (as in barrier not ID) has been specifically linked to hurting kaidos skin not his haki.
Correct me if I’m wrong but kaido has NEVER actually blocked with haki

Chapter titled Jo in Act 1,
No, the Jo would have had to have been the chapter before Wano even started. remember The Ha act is in reference to the act coming up. So Kyu is in reference to the last act coming up. Therefore there is no Jo cjapter because the play hasnt even started yet

Status
Not open for further replies.