How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Why? Cause he landed one attack lol?
:milaugh:
Let's see :
Luffy : lands 5 hits..All made kaido eyes white
Tanked boro breath & shiva , dodged the wind scythes

Zoro : lands one hit, tanked unnamed lightning strike (BM didnt use a named move on Zoro! It was a casual strike) , cuts Prometheus and Boro breath
Saves Luffy from Linlin again.

He did nothing much except replicate kinnemon feats and lands one slash which did nothing much.

"Zoro equal to Luffy"

Wtf are you bitching about? Kaido was visibly bleeding from all of them, especially the last move.
There's a difference between somewhat bleeding and being highly damaged. Vergo was bleeding from Sanji's attacks but they were still tickling him and doing little damage.

The only move that truly endangered Kaido extremely consistently so far was Hiryuu Kaen and this new Zoro attack comes next in the scale.

I respect ON SCREEN HYPE ...

Zoro in last 2 chapter did better than entire new world (for me at least)

so it's ONLY FAIR if I respect him enough :cheers:
Considering he's only been fed trash cans entire new world that is pretty accurate.

Tho we need to look at Zoros opponents, especially Pica in different light now. I am confident he can beat at least someone like Cracker.

:milaugh:
Let's see :
Luffy : lands 5 hits..All made kaido eyes white
Tanked boro breath & shiva , dodged the wind scythes

Zoro : lands one hit, tanked unnamed lightning strike (BM didnt use a named move on Zoro! It was a casual strike) , cuts Prometheus and Boro breath
Saves Luffy from Linlin again.

He did nothing much except replicate kinnemon feats and lands one slash which did nothing much.

"Zoro equal to Luffy"
They think he stronger than Luffy
:whitepress:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It’s very impressive that he’s able to fight Kaido with Law helping his maneuverability and three other supernova distracting Kaido.
Yeah, it's really impressive how Zoro and Luffy did the most to Kaido where Kidd is surprised that punching can damage a Yonko, followed by Law who thinks he can hurt him with Gamma knife that couldn't put out Doffy for good.

Stop the cap.

Luffy and Zoro strongest novas.

Status
Not open for further replies.