Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
ShiShi SonSon is a special technique to cut through very hard materials. It's not clear how high its actual attack potency is:
  • Kaku deflected it with Rankyaku Roudan
  • Ryuuma was able to counter Rashomon

In contrast, Nigori-Zake overpowered Kaku's Bigan (a considerably more formidable technique).

Here's what would have happened:

now it make sense. while reading 1002, Hiryu: Kaen had me wondering that Zoro's stance during that attack i have seen somewhere else aside from preskip version. turns out it was Ryuma's Dragon clapping. they are literary same stance and drawn similarly too:finally::finally:

When did you start to believe ZKK?

A) Before Wano
B) Chapter 923: when Kaido was revealed to have Dragon zoan (Ryuma's legend recall)
C) Chapter 937: revelation of black blades (Ryuma Zoro parallel)
D) Chapter 942: Yasu speech about Kaido
E) Chapter 955 : Zoro inheriting Enma
F) Onigashima Raid: Zoro declaring to cut Kaido/Zoro being on the roof/Kiado scared of Zoro's attack
G) Other: e.g. Chapter 992 hint from Colored Cover
H) I still don't believe
When Zoro first talking about Kaido i guess before Wano

A) Before Wano
B) Chapter 923: when Kaido was revealed to have Dragon zoan (Ryuma's legend recall)
F) Onigashima Raid: Zoro declaring to cut Kaido/Zoro being on the roof/Kiado scared of Zoro's attack
H) I still don't believe
Punk Hazard when Zoro slayed the Dragon

A) Before Wano
H) I still don't believe
Since Kaido's introduction !

The dragon scale tatoo he has on his left arm and Momonosuke & Kinemon being traumatised by Punk Hazard's artificial dragons made many people theorize about Kaido being a dragon.
Plus, Zoro beheaded a dragon on Punk Hazard just like Ryuma did in the Monster one shot. Also, Zoro showed some interest in Zombie Ryuma by asking him if he is the famous samurai who slayed a dragon, and Ryuma being tied to Wano as its greatest swordsman ...

Well, there's just so much forshadowing for the ZKK to the point where it's already canon in my eyes :finally:

Last edited:
Green-eyed Zoro.

Post automatically merged:

Since Kaido's introduction !

The dragon scale tatoo he has on his left arm and Momonosuke & Kinemon being traumatised by Punk Hazard's artificial dragons made many people theorize about Kaido being a dragon.
Plus, Zoro beheaded a dragon on Punk Hazard just like Ryuma did in the Monster one shot. Also, Zoro showed some interest in Zombie Ryuma by asking him if he is the famous samurai who slayed a dragon, and Ryuma being tied to Wano as its greatest swordsman ...

Well, there's just so much forshadowing for the ZKK to the point where it's already canon in my eyes :finally:
I was willing to believe there was something fiercely related to him being a dragon beforehand. Some people seemed to think him being fish-related is out of place, but then again, if people can believe a caterpillar can turn into a butterfly, then the fish dragon isnโ€™t as hard to believe either.

Last edited:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I have completed the the first of a 5 part series on Zoro Killing Kaido:
  1. A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano
    1. An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
    1. "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Zoro, and Dragon Slaying
  3. Death is What Completes a Person
    1. An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  4. The Case Against
    1. An analysis of the most persuasive arguments against ZKK
  5. The Gospel According to ZKK
    1. A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.

Ideally, I would write a new essay every (few) week(s). I hope to be done with the series before May.

@Guan Yu could you please make a new poll?
Question: How likely do you think it is that Zoro kills Kaido?
Options:
  • 0%
  • 10%
  • 20%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 60%
  • 70%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 100%

I kind of want to know where the community stands on ZKK now. I would probably try to request a similar poll after I've completed my series to see how opinion changed.

@Guan Yu could you please make a new poll?
Question: How likely do you think it is that Zoro kills Kaido?
Options:
  • 0%
  • 10%
  • 20%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 60%
  • 70%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 100%

I kind of want to know where the community stands on ZKK now. I would probably try to request a similar poll after I've completed my series to see how opinion changed.
This poll have been made. The results is on the front page.

The idea of Zoro having found the Fish Fish Fruit: Seiryuu Model fruit if Kaido hadnโ€™t of found it would be pretty fierce. I imagine either he or one of his swords would do some pretty amazing things if it had played out like that.
My fingers are crossed Oda gives something big to Zoro End of Wano.
The boy's earned it, after an extreme diff with Kaido joined by the best of his gen.