How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

They think he stronger than Luffy
:whitepress:
:milaugh:other sNs actually tanked named lightning strike from Linlin
Law and Kidd tanked Prometheus attack too
They also dodged/tanked Kaido's attacks

I forgot Luffy also tanked bOnbon. So luffy tanked 3 Yonko attacks.
Kidd :
tanks Wind attacks twice (this chapter and last), Shiva an Bonbon. Kid tanked 4 attacks and Landed 2 hits.

Law :
tanks shiva and bonbon ,dodges wind sucthes last chapter. Landed 2 hits .

Killer : tanks wind scythes, dodged one last chapter, tanked Indra. Landed one blow.

:suresure:zoro finally tanks one Yonko attack and lands one attack

" zoro is the MVP... ." He fidnt even tank 2 attacks from Yonko, didnt lande 2 hits either.

I legit Think Zoro Might be the strongest strawhat and supernova Currently lmao,Oda lowkey giving those vibes,Saving luffy again and Again,That Too against Two Yonkos with one of them even shitting her pants from one of his attacks.
The key thing to note here is that all this is happening with zoro not yet fully in control with enma and yet he is putting up serious feats chapter by chapter.
Luffy in the bin dawg might get spotlight later but ZORO MAN!!!!!!!! :steef:

I do need to point out even while this fight rages on, there are quite a few important mysteries and events left in the arc:

- Orochi's fate (his henchmen walking off for some unknown reason)
- Zoro's lineage (hinted by Volume 96 SBS)
- King's species
- Kaido's and Yamato's past (potentially the whole Rocks flashback)
- Other character roles (Caribou, Tengu, Hiyori, Onimaru, etc)
- Virtually every matchup
- Any additional arc surprises (ala CP-0 this chapter)

Like, we got a ways to go, thats why at this point I'm pretty confident this so far 4 chapter battle against Kaido (at least 5 with next chapter it seems) is only really the beginning of these fights. Not sure how it shifts or changes, but Zoro fans should be really happy with how far he's come here. Potentially nervous for what follows though. After hundreds of chapters, we now are going to have a chapter where a Yonko (in this case, Kaido) fights seriously, and thats seemingly without awakening at this time, or just straight up Haki usage outside of one Bagua attack.

I legit Think Zoro Might be the strongest strawhat and supernova Currently lmao,Oda lowkey giving those vibes,Saving luffy again and Again,That Too against Two Yonkos with one of them even shitting her pants from one of his attacks.
The key thing to note here is that all this is happening with zoro not yet fully in control with enma and yet he is putting up serious feats chapter by chapter.
Luffy in the bin dawg might get spotlight later but ZORO MAN!!!!!!!! :steef:
But don't forget that BM and Kaido aren't serious yet, except Kaido at the end of the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.