How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
am not sure you are reading this right
if kinemon can cut through kaido's scales
which are more durable than luffy in g4
certainly he can harm luffy in boundman....

luffy coated up in haki
is still not as durable as kaido is without it. do you understand that.....

there's a reason he's rarely ever hurt.
Can you read
Luffy in g4 is using haki to protect
Kaido is using his skin

Barrier haki was said to be effective against piercing kaidos skin not haki.
When was ryou said to nullify durability in general? I’m talking about barrier not ID.

I never said he WASN'T a dragon. I said it has to be a SPECIFIC model, not just Fish Fish: Dragon. Myth = Specific creature.

If it's AZURE DRAGON, which is a specific mythological creature.
indeed
"
I realize the whole fish/dragon thing in Chinese mythology, but Oda has been consistent about the species of the models matching that of their base form. Reptiles and Fish are completely different species.

Even the ones that look wrong are right. For example, 9-tail fox belonging to Inu, is not "Inu" as in dog, but "Canine"/"Canid" which foxes belong to.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/イヌ科

As for Dragon/Dinosaurs, they're both reptiles/lizards. Wikia explains this
  • Ryū (竜?) is Japanese for "dragon" and can be found in the Japanese term for "dinosaur", kyōryū (恐竜?).
Fishes on the other hand just have nothing to do with dragons full stop. Just because X turns into Y in mythology, doesn't mean you can have X X no Mi: Model Y. That makes no sense."

exactly, we'll see on friday
and if he does have a real hybird nothing special it will hype greenbull zoans even more
You know this is the right angle dont let people attack because you got one mistake at least you tried to make a good conversation and if they bring up this hybird against you just answer a theory is theory

Big mom was clearing out the supernoca herself last chapter while kaido was getting p’owned. Shes done enough
Not really. She is in this fight too. All she did was use an attack which was pretty powerful, but obviously not enough to defeat all of them. Luffy was also completely immune to it.

Kaido’s fruit confirmed by SBS 98

Kaido Has never been a Koi fish or whatever the fuck @Sadistic Senpai

FISH FISH FRUIT MODEL AZURE DRAGON
LOL, so much for the Koi Fish theorists!

But anyway, this is exactly what I'm talking about in early pages in spoiler, Oda should stop the reveals in freakin' SBS and interview, and focus on telling us in middle of chapter... like couldn't he show in narrator "Fish Fish, model Azure Dragon" instead of revealing it on SBS?
Honestly some shit Oda does is weird and bad...
Like right when Big Mom revealed it, he could have shown the DF name, why is he keeping shit so late as a big mystery, only to then reveal it in SBS or some random interview or databook... it's the fucking worst way for a payoff

maybe .... but problem is

if Teach eat a 3rd DF ... he would be too strong for anyone ... Luffy should not be able to fight him ...

Teach is too strong for Luffy
Zoro is too strong for Rain

p.s

but again ... I don't like to assume we know what's gonna happen after wano
Oda is making himself ready for some big twists
I had a theory
Maybe Shiryu can defeat Fuji and Oda makes Fujitoras sword having the DF not Fuji.

So now Shiryu has Gravity blade and invisible awakened fruit. I think you can realistically make him a Yonko level character at that point

maybe .... but problem is

if Teach eat a 3rd DF ... he would be too strong for anyone ... Luffy should not be able to fight him ...

Teach is too strong for Luffy
Zoro is too strong for Rain

p.s

but again ... I don't like to assume we know what's gonna happen after wano
Oda is making himself ready for some big twists
Maybe but we still haven’t seen how strong Shiryu is
I just personally think teach vs Luffy will Be one of the true 1v1s for Luffy
It would be like Luffy helping zoro fight mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.