How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe .... but problem is

if Teach eat a 3rd DF ... he would be too strong for anyone ... Luffy should not be able to fight him ...

Teach is too strong for Luffy
Zoro is too strong for Rain

p.s

but again ... I don't like to assume we know what's gonna happen after wano
Oda is making himself ready for some big twists
Shiryu was as strong as Magellan before having a fruit and has since joined a yonko crew, he's a YC1+ for sure, and Zoro isn't at that level yet.
Luffy just beat the shit out of Kaido, stamina issues aside Luffy is extremely strong. He will have even better base stats and both awakening and advanced CoC in addition to what he has shown here.

Maybe but we still haven’t seen how strong Shiryu is
I just personally think teach vs Luffy will Be one of the true 1v1s for Luffy
It would be like Luffy helping zoro fight mihawk
idk ... if Oda wanted to make Rain strong enough for Zoro ... HE COULD ... he could have givien him ANY DF he like

and a powerful one ... then why he didn't?

I think it's far too early to judge that fight ...

CP-0 simply came to Wano(without any knowledge of a war happening there?)....I wonder if Sword or Marines will take any action...X Drake would have already informed everything to his leader at Sword. I wonder if Sword or Marines would take action or they would just swoop in after the war is over to minimise their losses.

Shiryu was as strong as Magellan before having a fruit and has since joined a yonko crew, he's a YC1+ for sure, and Zoro isn't at that level yet.
Luffy just beat the shit out of Kaido, stamina issues aside Luffy is extremely strong. He will have even better base stats and both awakening and advanced CoC in addition to what he has shown here.
why joining Teach should give him power up?

he is OLDER THAN MIHAWK !!!! he is not on the right age for growing stronger and didn't had a hard fight as far as we know

tbh ... I don't like Rain or count him that strong ... so maybe I'm underrating him ... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.