How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nothing suggested he could not feature it, but I give it was debatable. Basically up in the air, odds wise probably above 50 but way less than 100. I said perhaps it will occur, but didn't personally reject the chance.
it depends, I dont think he those, but its partial like marcos, some people think marco partial form is hybird, but hybird is 2 different things breeding together in a half sum like that

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hiryuu Kaen travelled six kilometres
Not this shit again, laughing my fucking ass off

San Juan Wolf could destroy Onigashima by laying down carelessly.

The shockwaves generated tremors throughout the entire island and tilted it:
My nibba what the fuck?? Lmfao this is a new level of Zoro wank, I cast this unclean spirit from your body

If Luffy knew about time limit, I wonder why he used G4 against beast pirate fodders or thought of using it against Ulti....
Will he be able to recover his haki faster this time due to his training in Udon? If not I dont even know why Luffy thought of using it multiple times before the fight against Kaido if it could drain him this much.

mIHaWk sTrONgEr tHAn kAiDo

Nah fam, Kaido the strongest bitch there is. I love when Oda ends debates with a single line in a fucking SBS, lol.
I'm pretty sure they mean Mihawk can beat him in a 1 v. 1, not that Mihawk is stronger overall.

Mihawk offence > Kaido offence, but Kaido defence >>> Mihawk defence. He can still win that 1 v. 1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.