News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

R: Commanders of Kaido’s crew all have names based off a card or card game huh
O: That’s right, the 3 lead performers are obvious, all the Tobi Roppo, Numbers, and headliners, excluding Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins who came from elsewhere, are either named after card games or cards like KQJ and 1-10.
If I listed all of them here I’ll be out of space. There are probably plenty of them who you feel like you have never heard of, there’re all kinds of ways to play cards in the world. By the way, in Dressrosa Doflamingo was called “Joker”, that’s leftover of early Doflamingo, who was designed to be fought in Wano as Kaido’s strong ally(強力なカイフウの仲間). It’s great that such a troublesome enemy is already dealt with in Dressrosa!

R: If Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji and Franky were to become ability users, what do you think their fruit would be?
O: I see, an interesting question. Hmmm I would want to see...
Zoro(fish fish fruit mythical type seiryu model): how about the katana becoming a dragon instead of Zoro, I think it’ll be unbelievably cool
Nami(goro goro fruit): the weather sis, I feel like she’s gonna become the strongest(excluding Luffy)
Usopp(pocket pocket fruit): the best pocket for Usopp who likes to prepare
Sanji(sui sui fruit): He can goes through walls and swim in the ground, if Sanji has this ability soemthing bad’s gonna happen
Franky(weapon weapon fruit): for Franky there’s no better ability than this

D: Odacchi!! I have a question! In chapter 962 “Daimyo and Vassals”, young Izo had a katana and Kiku had a gun, now it’s the complete opposite! Is there any meanings behind that?
O: Kiku is just holding Izo’s gun. I’m impressed you see all that in such a small panel.
Those two who have a criminal for father, suffered as entertainers from orders by cruel adults, and lived together in poverty. One of such entertaining skills is shooting, Izo is extremely good at it and never misses, but he’s not so confident about katanas. Time went by and on Whitebeard’s ship, when he was shooting for entertainment, he was told “protect with what you’re good at!!” by Vista of the Flower Swords.
Why should a samurai, who’s main objective is to protect their lord, sticks to katanas that they’re bad at?
Samurai is the way you lives.
Like that, Izo abandon the katana and holds gun in his hands.

Yamato's birthday is decided to be November 3rd

Lastly let's all say hello to Banzaburo
Oda confirmed that nami>>>>>>zoro and sanji if she has goro goro df...
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oda confirmed that nami>>>>>>zoro and sanji if she has goro goro df...
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Good DF? You dont think a specific weatger based df for Nami is the point here? What wpuld Nami do with Blavkbeards Darlness friuit?
Post automatically merged:

Starting to think Enel is >= YC1 level. That 500 mill bounty was super high for pre-TS when bounties were super low. It's higher than Jinbe's and = Luffy/Law Dressrosa. He has a higher bounty than Kid atm.

That DF is just insane. Most people can't even touch him.
@sanjikun you dont think Osa is rwferencing the favt that The enel fruit is a weatger fruit and nami is a weatger expert?

You mran just a weather df

J

Jo_Ndule

Starting to think Enel is >= YC1 level. That 500 mill bounty was super high for pre-TS when bounties were super low. It's higher than Jinbe's and = Luffy/Law Dressrosa. He has a higher bounty than Kid atm.

That DF is just insane. Most people can't even touch him.
Enel was always >= or ~ Marco/King
The dude has super coo already.
He will roast these YCs unless you have super speed , super coo and great CoA + long range attacks.

Enel , Lucci were meant to always be as top YCs or inbtweeners
Lucci and Cp0 clashed and made BB pirates run away!
Think for once how Oda wrote them.
Marco and WBP lost badly, CP0 clashed and made yonko Teach retreat .

Enel can only be beaten by haki masters like kata/Ben or Yonko and Admirals/Mihawk.

You can laugh like you want

The nami Oda is using here has no Haki in the manga. Even if she gets it

Oda implying nami with logia df> Zoro and Sanji

Oda excluding Luffy but you got dudes thinking zoro and sanji are near to Luffy coz they did one cool scene

No logical person thinks Zoro can stalemate or is equal to Luffy. Not even Oda

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda said excluding Luffy only because he's made of rubber and Nami's powers wouldn't affect him, so she can't become stronger than him by eating Ener's fruit.

Nevertheless, that was a joke. I'm really astonished that people used this stuff to powerscale and say that Marco is weaker than Eneru, that truly amazes me
Dont see how it astonishes you when you see who posted it and hes on his last braincell.

When Pekoms one-shoted Caribou during FI some fanboys were saying the same would happen to Enel in the New World lol.

Makes sense, Seiryu was one of the very few feasible options for his power I considered a while ago when his fruit family was first revealed. Still interested to see if Oda will actually reveal the mythical model of the Ryu Ryu family, if there's one. I can't think of right now of many saurian creatures in Eastern myths that would make a good zoan; it'd be really funny if it was the Waniguchi power or something like that, though!
Oda seems very conservative when it comes to mythical zoans. If the creature doesn't have a magical gift and its fantastical aspect is something purely bodily he prefrers to alude to those creatures by other means. Punk Hazard had artificial creatures such as centaurs, satyrs and a harpy. Pierre's hybrid form aludes to a pegasus and the first jailer beast aludes to a minotaur. Hancock's ability aludes to Medusa which has a magical gift but Oda still chose to make it a paramercia, same with Daifuku . He's very selective with these fruits as they are rarer than logias.

Last edited:
Good DF? You dont think a specific weatger based df for Nami is the point here? What wpuld Nami do with Blavkbeards Darlness friuit?

@sanjikun you dont think Osa is rwferencing the favt that The enel fruit is a weatger fruit and nami is a weatger expert?

You mran just a weather df
It's not really this by itself. It's what Big Mom did last chapter. Lightning is ridiculous.

I'd pick Enel DF > Kizaru DF. Lightning travels slower, but it's much more powerful. You're essentially untouchable to most of OP and have insane AP. Plus it boosts your CoO massively.

It's not really this by itself. It's what Big Mom did last chapter. Lightning is ridiculous.

I'd pick Enel DF > Kizaru DF. Lightning travels slower, but it's much more powerful. You're essentially untouchable to most of OP and have insane AP. Plus it boosts your CoO massively.
Im asking, dont you think it occured to Oda that giving a weather fruit to a weather expert is a good match?

i mean Lightning is OP but its not really. In real life Lightning carries heat which it doesnt have in one piece for some reason. Thats why chapter 1003 exists. Because people can just shake off lightning in one piece

Hell, last chapter Kid’s metal arms blocked lightning. That makes ZERO sense. Kid theoretically has to be the most susceptible on the roof. But hes not. Because Oda doesnt care. Lightning has no heat in OP and doesnt affevt metals more than regular matter. Its not that big a deal

J

Jo_Ndule

Oda said excluding Luffy only because he's made of rubber and Nami's powers wouldn't affect him, so she can't become stronger than him by eating Ener's fruit.

Nevertheless, that was a joke. I'm really astonished that people used this stuff to powerscale and say that Marco is weaker than Eneru, that truly amazes me
Just stop the madness
It's not about rubber countering Lightning

You think Luffy will be below An admiral who has Enel fruit? No

Stop writing crao
Why isn't Zoro above Nami then if he is stronger in haki ? Coz haki and Others kills lets you beat logias.

Enel > zoro pre ts
Enel > zoro now

Nothijg changes unless Zoro becomes top tier

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just stop the madness
It's not about rubber countering Lightning

You think Luffy will be below An admiral who has Enel fruit? No

Stop writing crao
Why isn't Zoro above Nami then if he is stronger in haki ? Coz haki and Others kills lets you beat logias.

Enel > zoro pre ts
Enel > zoro now

Nothijg changes unless Zoro becomes top tier
Lmfao this guys too much. No one can seriously be this dumb