How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

only a shadow of hybrid kaidou? lol watch next chapters move to lower levels and we will see hybrid kaidou after that and breaks

Ok the boro breath you are right, though we don't know if Luffy could have dodged it as it was intercepted before, and Luffy showed he could tank it in the same chapter.

You are resorting to a 600 chapter old feat (that wasn't even a fight but a plot device - and one that dragged Zoro down for the subsequent arc, wheras Luffy would have recovered in that timeframe) that was superceded by Iva's reaction to Luffy's endurance the next arc and has definitely been superceded in the Kata fight that we can contrast to the Killer fight, both of their most recent endurance feats in their most recent difficult fights.
No he wouldnt have recovered, thats just like...your headcannon. Saying Zoro has better endurance dosent mean Luffy dosent also have amazing endurance, plus he had Iva's hormones to help him, he wasnt doing it alone. I wonder why you people underestimate the role the hormones had in that whole arc.

You can’t be serious. It’s only hyping his DF as giving him a tough body. He even lost an arm lol. Look what Luffy would do to him against what Luffy can do against Kaido.
he lost an arm to a admiral who is above yonkos
why you're tryna display that
he took a mihawk slash too
mihaw>kaido shanks
someone stronger than the yonkous, as zoro needs to surpass them to face him

Luffy fans trying to trash Zoro are hilarious
Without Zoro, Luffy would've been dead 4 times at least against Kaido and BM

:milaugh::milaugh:
One Piece is an incoherent Manga, Oda prefers a beautiful manga over a coherent one and force the plot with exaggerations and cliffhangers, just to put tension. Doesn't care of power level and consistency.
Moreover, he wants the protagonist to play dumb 90% of the time, excluding when he goes berserk and takes down the bad guy.

A day may come where OP fandom will enjoy the character's achievements without downplaying the others, but it is not this day.

Such a sad way to use free time, with this "Lanji, ZoLo, Laido, Big Meme etc" shit

Are you incapable of understanding basic things? Even Zoro novel said it, either beating Vista level Mihawk or cutting gigantic objects due to sword skills mainly. Not because lifting weights or Haki otherwise everytime Mihawk gets an L from people like Luffy, the title would change hands.
there is no statement that says "Zoro will have become WSS by cutting a gigantic object"

Fuckin liar

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol why would the One piece people believe 1 on 1 bet on Kaido if there are up to 6 people stronger than him?
Why don't they believe in a 1 on 1 those characters have a high chance to win when opposed to anyone outside of their elite group of 6?
I read a question like this, and I am left asking myself if reading 1,000 chapters of a manga has taught you anything.

Why would people have believed Whitebeard was the strongest in the world at Marineford if he actually wasn’t? You are one of those people who believes that the other Yonko were stronger than Marineford Whitebeard right? So why was there no rumor about them being stronger than Whitebeard? Even Sengoku and Kong, after seeing him in his horrid state at Marineford, still claimed that Whitebeard was stronger than the other Yonko, after watching him have a heart attack against casual Akainu.

Oda is a writer who constantly writes about how the perception of the masses and how rumors are unreliable, but you are still using rumor and hearsay as the basis by which you form your opinion? These people that you are referencing probably think Kaido defeated Oden fairly, when we as the reader know the truth, that Oden was 1 second away from killing Kaido and Kaido had to fight like a chicken to win.

Also I can understand for Mihawk and Shanks since they are the strongest swordmen,Akainu is the fleet Admiral and probably the strongest marine but Kizaru? Aokiji? That's pushing it imo.
Kizaru and Aokiji are equal to Akainu in strength. Akainu and Kizaru also confirmed that Kizaru by himself could stop Big Mom and Kaido from meeting.

The problem is this is your own interpretation and conclusion on why Oda hypes Kaido as the strongest,this is no way confirmed to be Oda's thoughts.
If Kaido isn't the strongest,then those he never bothered to hype as potentially Wsm can never be considered to be that even later despite being "more important".
Oda does not hype Kaido as the strongest. Oda hyped Whitebeard and Mihawk as the strongest, he gave them real titles and not hearsay and conjecture rumors. He also never gave evidence in the face of believing they were the strongest like he does with Kaido left and right. It’s people who still haven’t learned that the value of rumor in One Piece is approximately 0 who still think Kaido has a chance at being the strongest character.

He also never bothered placing any of your elite 6 above Kaido nor did he hype them to be candidates for World strongest individual despite appearing Preskip,so it kind of goes both way lol.
He hasn’t done this for Kaido either, all he’s done is present Kaido as a gag with a bullshit title that only babies would believe anyway. Zoro outright mocked Kaido’s fake-title, and has spent 3 chapters embarrassing him on panel.

Lol so if I get your logic; Akainu and his colleagues of the elite 6 can never end up being strongest right? Since Oda never called them that.
Where did I say or even remotely imply anything like this lmfao? I’m sure after reading the rest of my post here, you’ll understand how ridiculous this comment looks.

But you also haven’t learned about the difference between perception and reality even though Oda has been writing about it for 1,000 chapters, so I’m not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.