How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Indeed, we might see some CP-0 temporary "allies". But i dont think they realy want Wano to open up, its not like momonosuke would keep suplying them with weapons and stuff if he becomes shogun....
No one knows how Seastone is made. If anything, Cp0 might try to find out how. Their benefactor Orochi is officially out of power(and therefore has no worth to Cp0) so he might show them in order to gain some of his influence back and their help.

Dude you're ridiculos.
You said that Zoro has he's own style and he doesn't need anyone to teach him then why did he beg Milhawk to train him? Zoro knew how to make flying slashes before TS but he also knew how to hold a sword and swing it so in you're oppinion he just need to jog to became stronger, Milhawk was just a decoration since Zoro didn't need he's training since, as you said, Zoro alredy knew all this.
I guessin you're opinion Zoro neded a personal trainer to put him to make push-ups.
Teach him haki dosent mean he taught Zoro swordmanship. From how Zoro didnt realy know about black blades until Wano, its obvious that Mihawk didnt feed every bit of information to Zoro, just like Rayleigh didnt with Luffy.
:seriously:
Come on man, try harder....

there is no statement that says "Zoro will have become WSS by cutting a gigantic object"

Fuckin liar
Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica.''
''They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''
--- Translation by Sandman

You are the fucking liar who can't even understand what's the difference between being a swordsman and not being a swordsman. See the above why they call them strongest swordsman ''fuckin liar''.

Luffy was internally damaged an unable to move from 2 rokuougans as well as his first g2 and g3 usage and an extreme diff fight in Enes lobby and recovered from that, there is a track record.
unable to move, there we go....that means thats his limit. Luffy getting too hurt/tired to move is nothing new he does that almost every arc. He was just as hurt in thriler bark if not worse considering the strain nightmare Luffy had on his body proff is how he immediately feel asleep after beating Moria...That is Luffy;'s endurance's limit.

Im dealing with endurance here as its his "body toughness" Luffy gets put out of comission too damn often.

No no, hes the focus of the "spoiler" because people tend to gravitate towards character feats and not content, hes not the focus of the chapter. He gets 2 attacks that save Luffy, which is great. But Law also fights and finally is the first person to attack Big Mom. Big Mom also fights with a new attack. Kaido also hits Kid/Killer. CP-0 shows up. Kaido also finally goes hybrid.

These are thing we can talk about, but they always devolve into power scaling nonsense
About that
I wonder if Kaido really damaged Kidd and killer
If he hit them that's it

Show me and I will teach you the truth
you asked for it
"In 3 cases, you got, "How many decades has he ruled the seas?, A REV COMMANDER THEY HAVE INTEL ON YONKOS AND WG, "THE world greastest pirate"
Sengoku, " The most dangerous man world is attacking I forgot what chapter"

LOL, Luffy will be the one to rule the seas, not the yonkos , how many decades has wb ruled the seas? oh yeah

Than you have the man of course, every volume OF MARINEFORD ODA PUT THIS SAME STUFF HERE MEANING HE WAS STILL THE STRONGEST
The man who was and is stronger than mihawk himself, who zoro must suprass the yonkos to get to mihawk
THAT MAN THE STRONGEST PIRATE, NO BODY ELSE BUT SICKBEARD LOL

so in your opinion swordsman is not a type of fighter?

:kaidowhat:

and also what does this point of yours negate the point that WSS is worlds strongest, not worlds most skilled? isnt that the thing you argued against?
When did I say a swordsman can't be a fighter? :kriwhat:

Zoro can be both fighter and swordsman, while Luffy and Sanji are both fighters and captain / cook.

Just because ''fighter'' Zoro lift weights and learns other stuff, that doesn't mean that's for being a swordsman.

Otherwise Luffy will be the strongest swordsman, he can lift more weight, and his Haki is stronger than Zoro's.

The main difference between Luffy and Zoro is sword skill, not being able to understand this is not normal, even little kids can understand this.

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica.''
''They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''
--- Translation by Sandman

You are the fucking liar who can't even understand what's the difference between being a swordsman and not being a swordsman. See the above why they call them strongest swordsman ''fuckin liar''.
Where the fuck does this claim "Zoro must cut a big thing to become WSS"

people are commenting on shit they don't know and comparing feats. None of them even says "To WSS you have to cut this big thing"... Geez, i thought you were lying but instead you dont have reading comprehension

You actually think Zoro will cut something and Oda will say "WSS Zoro, he cut a thing"

What is it to be the Vice Captain ?

Zoro has to show is ambition as the right hand man of the Strawhat Luffy.

He already said to Kuma his ambition becoming WSS is worthless if he isn't capable of defending his Captain and the Dream of his Captain.

Luffy being nerfed do to his G4 lack of Haki fuel, is the right time to shine for Zoro. He's in the middle of 2 Yonkous, he's in the Land of the Samurai. The land of the Sword God Ryuma.

I believe even that Zoro is a Shimotsuki and has the bloodline of Ryuma.

Wano is the perfect time to introduce Zoros Introduction box it will happen after he unlocks Conquerors Haki. Introduction Box: Shimotsuki Zoro Heir of the Shimotsuki Family, Vice Captain of the Strawhat Pirates. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.