How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say a swordsman can't be a fighter? :kriwhat:

Zoro can be both fighter and swordsman, while Luffy and Sanji are both fighters and captain / cook.

Just because ''fighter'' Zoro lift weights and learns other stuff, that doesn't mean that's for being a swordsman.

Otherwise Luffy will be the strongest swordsman, he can lift more weight, and his Haki is stronger than Zoro's.

The main difference between Luffy and Zoro is sword skill, not able to understand this is not normal, even little kids can understand this.
yes yes Erkan

But my main question is, what exactly does this has to do with your main claim? you argued someone that said WSS is worlds strongest, not worlds most skilled

Kizaru and Aokiji are equal to Akainu in strength. Akainu and Kizaru also confirmed that Kizaru by himself could stop Big Mom and Kaido from meeting.
chill g, they only want akaniu to be equal to a yonko when all the admirals are above it
the yonkos are not good, the wg has ruled for 800 years, they chose the yonkos, why wouldnt they choose people stronger than a yonko they even found matches to rival the strongest pirate

Where the fuck does this claim "Zoro must cut a big thing to become WSS"

people are commenting on shit they don't know and comparing feats. None of them even says "To WSS you have to cut this big thing"... Geez, i thought you were lying but instead you dont have reading comprehension

You actually think Zoro will cut something and Oda will say "WSS Zoro, he cut a thing"
Where did I say ''must'' you fuckin liar? I said either beating Vista level mihawk or cutting gigantic objects, that's what they said.

Yes, Oda can say that you fuckin liar, because Oda never said how mihawk become WSS, he never said mihawk beat this guy to become WSS, it's entirely possible if he says mihawk become WSS because he cut gigantic things, no where they said otherwise yet.

Actually i read someone clarified this that what Oda directly said here was "Kaido who is said to be the world's strongest" he didn't actually say "Luffy is fighting THE strongest man" as if it was a fact.
Damn imagine thinking Kaido is the strongest in the world even after seeing shitting his panties when seeing other dude's shadows behind Luffy, including one who is still very much alive.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Kaido the hostage holder is the bottom feeder of the yonkos with big mom, and the people using early translations of a troll SBS might feel pretty damn stupid after the actual thing is out.

I

Indigo

When did I say a swordsman can't be a fighter? :kriwhat:

Zoro can be both fighter and swordsman, while Luffy and Sanji are both fighters and captain / cook.

Just because ''fighter'' Zoro lift weights and learns other stuff, that doesn't mean that's for being a swordsman.

Otherwise Luffy will be the strongest swordsman, he can lift more weight, and his Haki is stronger than Zoro's.

The main difference between Luffy and Zoro is sword skill, not being able to understand this is not normal, even little kids can understand this.
Are guys arguing about if a swordsman needs physical strength or skill to become the WSS? is that it?

If it is, and you're arguing that physical strength is not needed to be a strong swordsman, than why is it that one of Zoro's techniques is literally bulging both of his arms muscles, making them huge like gorillas, to send more powerfull slashes? Zoro's weight / strength training is for sure to improve his swordsmanship, and if you think that it isn't, you're either baiting or just doing some crazy mental gymnastics.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Are guys arguing about if a swordsman needs physical strength or skill to become the WSS? is that it?

If it is, and you're arguing that physical strength is not needed to be a strong swordsman, than why is it that one of Zoro's techniques is literally bulging both of his arms muscles, making them huge like gorillas, to send more powerfull slashes? Zoro's weight / strength training is for sure to improve his swordsmanship, and if you think that it isn't, you're either baiting or just doing some crazy mental gymnastics.
The zoro haters were arguing that shanks is stronger than mihawk because of strength and mihawk is just more skilled whatever the fuck that means.
Post automatically merged:

guessing we will have another week full of Zoro posts in this forum huh :shame:
You expected another week full of what?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Damn imagine thinking Kaido is the strongest in the world even after seeing shitting his panties when seeing other dude's shadows behind Luffy, including one who is still very much alive.
Kaido the hostage holder is the bottom feeder of the yonkos with big mom, and the people using early translations of a troll SBS might feel pretty damn stupid after the actual thing is out.
Kaido will become next joke character like buggy after this arc :cheers:

You just need one thing to become WSS, beating the current WSS in a 1v1 duel.

Soo yes, you need to be stronger than the current WSS.

cutting gigantic objects, that's what they said.

Yes, Oda can say that you fuckin liar, because Oda never said how mihawk become WSS,
So you are doing it again, where does it say that Cutting a big thing IS EVEN AN OPTION IN MAKING YOU WSS

Oda doesnt say how Mihawk became WSS but he gives us 1000 chapters where there is literally only ONE WAY of becoming WSS but you think theres another option hidden somewhere... And then you present a quote that DOESNT EVEN SAY THAT CUTTING A BIG THING MAKES YOU WSS

Good lord. Good fuckin lord

yes yes Erkan

But my main question is, what exactly does this has to do with your main claim? you argued someone that said WSS is worlds strongest, not worlds most skilled
What claim? I said;
''Yes ''strong'' when it comes to swordsmanship and being a swordsman only, people can still fight without a sword; such as Luffy and Sanji. And Vista was still equal to Mihawk.''

You; mihawk has strongest title... :milaugh: No he does not. It's only about being a swordsman, people can still fight after dropping their swords, then mihawk's title would mean nothing for them. A swordsman can still be a fighter at the same time, which means mihawk's title is a very small and he can still lose against inferior swordsman, if that inferior swordsman is a better fighter than mihawk, which is why it's not weird to see Vista being equal to mihawk, because a fight is not all about being a swordsman, there are more to it, a lot more.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

And who do you think is the strongest?

Status
Not open for further replies.