How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
those people WHERE the few number who can fight Kaido ... come on ... don't dodge it

again ...

Garp hype is big enough to dodge the damage in 1001 easily

but God Valley is wage as fuck ... I'm just saying maybe things won't go as great as you expect ... nothing more
I'm not dodging anything but taking things at fave value. I've said before that Garp not being in the silhouette means nothing to him. Garp smiled and was happy that Rocks returned, does that mean he ain't scared of Big mom/Kaido?

Kaido's Personal assessment of something is not universal.

You're right, Garps hype is closely tied to Roger on several occasions, he don't need to be featured in any silhouette.

I didn't bring up anything. Your 🤡 ass using title boxes, but don't take it when it comes to Mihawk. Both title box means something.
Then your argument is pathetic, because you brought up something you don't believe it yourself.

As I said, either way I win, my point is the same and never changed; mihawk is not yonko level.

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Weak minded trolls are hiding behind Zoro extremists :whitepress:
:suresure: the guy couldn't last 3 months on his wank.

:milaugh:im sure he will soon seek to join the discord servers to feel more accepted into the Z temple

At least Join the others without bending in.
Stau true to yourself. Change opinions when feats/portrayal proves you wrong

Mihawk is a character who doesn't need to prove anything, because he has that specific title ... anything that Zoro does, Mihawk is better. Same thing as Oden? found it impressive? Mihawk is stronger than Oden.

I don't think Mihawk needs to show anything now, he can continue until his fight with Zoro.

More if Oda wants to show it too, it's a good one. We are already seeing the peaks of Yonko.
peak of Yonko = Prime Teach
and Mihawk will never ever would be as strong as peak of Yonko

and

yes ... many people do NEED ON SCREEN hype/feat to respect a character
and Mihawk lack that ... (compare to the hype people asking us to give him)

what I stated now is undeniable

people have the right to wait before calling something
people have the right to doubt lack of feat/hype
people have the right to respect Shanks better hype
one unclear title can end the game for us

if you asking us to ignore all of that ... your not asking a logical thing

Then your argument is pathetic, because you brought up something you don't believe it yourself.

As I said, either way I win, my point is the same and never changed; mihawk is not yonko level.
Are you stupid? BM being a Great pirate means noting to Mihawk title. The fact is you use it one day and don't the other. Your a big ass hypocrite. Also if Shanks isn't a Swordsman, what is he then.

I just want to lay down my logic here:

- Mihawk is the WSS, this is an irrefutable fact
- Shanks is also a swordsman, also a fact
- Mihawk and Shanks were rivals and had duals
- Neither character was implied to have lost those duals, does this create a contradiction? Not necessarily.
- Shanks lost his arm, prompting Mihawk to not fight Shanks anymore (a sense of pity I suppose due to being weaker in Mihawk's belief)
- Contrary to this observation however, Shanks became more notorious after losing his arm. He became a Yonko after this point as well. Hes been shown to clash with other Yonko and Akainu nonchalantly
- Its never been explained what Shanks wants or what his goals are, in tandem with him becoming a Yonko.
- Mihawks only notable relationship as a pirate is with Shanks, which increases my belief that they will be tied together in the end.
- As a result, I believe their rivalry will cause them to ally for the EoS as EQUAL forces of nature for Luffy and Zoro, whom I believe will fight them last. Mihawk needs a place in the EoS to stay relevant, and not just to wait for Zoro for another 10 years.

I hope that gets my point across officially. I think Luffy/Zoro will be equal men by the end if the story, in primarily combat ability. Feel free to oppose, but I probably won't respond. I've said my peace about this and am just going to wait and see how it pans out now. This is what I've observed from the manga and supplementary material that has been presented to me. You can all interpret it how you want to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.