How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro cutting Laido easily with his Tatsumaki.

I really wanna see Lanji-tard's reaction when Zoro will finally manage to cut Hybrid Kaido deeply with COAted Kitetsu / Wado.

Now theses tards are downplaying Zoro by saying ZORO's using Oden's haki to deal with Kaido.
When Zoro will cut Kaido with his 2 others swords what will they say ??

Oden's COA which is in MAGICAL sword Enma spred into Kitetsu and Wado and now Oden is forging 2 new black swords ?? Kitetsu and Wado aint normal swords anymore, Zoro has 3 magicals swords like Enma. Ouin ouin not fair Oda

They went from him not fighting Kaido, to he can't cut Kaido, to he was going to get neg diff at the start of the fight. Now their only hope is Enma
Post automatically merged:

Na Luffy ain't much. Almost died and got saved by Zoro 5 times this Raid. Hard carry
I Said damage, and thats a FACT not an opinion. Zoro saving him ia great and make zoro as a equal of luffy, but as we Saw in the matter of damage, luffy is top1 by Far.

Zoro: Wait wait, don't... Eat my captain!! Santouryuu...

Kaidou: Hm? The identity of that haki is!!

Zoro: Kokujou Ootatsumaki!!!

*Killer says something but the Arab cut the text of that panel*

Big Mom: That brat... Managed to cut Kaidou!!!

Kaidou: Aah, that worked(meaning that it hurt him), I see... Is that Oden's Katana!? To think that you would try to compete with me with a tornado, worororo!
Enma with Oden haki ??? Wth

:okay:

Bitch please...go find a corner and cry.
Zoro managed to do better than all the supernovas except Luffy. He even Blocked an attack that chopped off Kiku's arm. What are you going to say about that? Even if next chapter Zoro beheads Kaido, you're going to try and find an excuse to downplay Zoro like saying "Enma beheaded Kaido, not Zoro xDDD or another stupid hater excuse. PATHETIC.
So I’m supposed to hype an attack kaido laughed at for being so trash? If this was kidd he would be crucified.

also killer and Kidd deflected the attacks. keep crying and coping.

Scabbards did more damage to kaido then zoro who only did a fucking paper cut that kaido laughed at.... Zoros attack for fucking laughed at and y’all hyping that shit. Couldn’t be me. Y’all laugh at kidds slam but did kaido say “ your trying to slam me worororo? No he didn’t. Cant wait for next chapter gonna be another movie
Kaido literally said Sccabards attacks were trash idiot. Kaido laughing means he having fun.

The only attack that was laughed at not only was it laughed it less then the scabbards and was only do to enma. Also killer made kaido bleed from the mouth.
it is vague, it seemed that the blood was already there when Killer cut him. Oda has been consistent this entire time that if cutting ability really hurts you, then you will spit bloods. Even BM was shocked that he said "That brat managed to cut Kaido"

and dont bring scabbards shit when your boy Kidd has shown pathetic these chapters
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.