How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Emma’s gimmick with haki not odens haki . Zoro will learn to do it with his other 2 swords to grow this fight obviously
Except Kaido has that it has strange Haki because it belonged to Oden.

Maybe the spoiler provider's wording is not the best. I hope when the official chapter is out that's rectified.

How many hits did kaido tanked since he was pierced by the scabbards in the castle?

Its Just too much, and the Guy still acting like NOTHING happened. Is BIZARRE.

I cant imagine no one besides BM receiving ALL of It and being even alive, imagine Fine as he is ....and he not even started.....Well..

Zoro isn't above denjiro/ashura/sulong dukes

Prove me wrong!

Everyone relying on their own haki and dfs

Zoro is relying on his haki + Oden's haki and Magic sword!

He still couldn't do better than Kawamastu

Retainers : each made kaido bleed and scresm without needing enma and Oden's haki stored in their blades.

Enma Zoro is Top YC at best!
Luffy>Kidd>Sulong Dukes > Law >= Denjiro >= Ashura/Enma Zoro >= Killer /Kawamatsu

Killer with his sonic attacks did hurt kaido...landed 1 hit like zoro and combo strike with zoro. Tanked 3 hits.
Kidd with brute power hurt kaido ...landed 2 hits and tanked 4 hits
Law with his df hax did hury kaido...landed 2 hits and tanked 3 hits
Luffy the MVP...nothing to say

But but Zoto lol
Imagine have a cheat code : Oden haki , on top of Magical sword yet did nothing much
I mean we can't try to explain you ...

But you will say stuff like they bully me then say :
" That's it I leave the forum !" " Please deactivate my account"

So is better to let you dance in the middle circus so we can laugh.

But it seems chapter after chapter we can all agree that Kidd always looks like trash.
I'm starting to feel uncomfortable seeing him on that rooftop, he is embarassing. And unfortunately he can't get a W next chapter because Oda has to hype hybrid Kaido.
Dude was impressed once again by "his rival" lol
He wasn’t impressed read the spoilers or Raws. It’s literally debunked. He was wondering what happened to luffy if he got attacked. That wasn’t the case. Kidd doesn’t know fear 4 has a draw back. Also kidd hurt kaido with a slam by the way and tanked multiple attack.

Zoro isn't above denjiro/ashura/sulong dukes

Prove me wrong!

Everyone relying on their own haki and dfs

Zoro is relying on his haki + Oden's haki and Magic sword!

He still couldn't do better than Kawamastu

Retainers : each made kaido bleed and scresm without needing enma and Oden's haki stored in their blades.

Enma Zoro is Top YC at best!
Luffy>Kidd>Sulong Dukes > Law >= Denjiro >= Ashura/Enma Zoro >= Killer /Kawamatsu

Killer with his sonic attacks did hurt kaido...landed 1 hit like zoro and combo strike with zoro. Tanked 3 hits.
Kidd with brute power hurt kaido ...landed 2 hits and tanked 4 hits
Law with his df hax did hury kaido...landed 2 hits and tanked 3 hits
Luffy the MVP...nothing to say

But but Zoto lol
Imagine have a cheat code : Oden haki , on top of Magical sword yet did nothing much
Did you see zoro go all out yet, wait a couple of more chapters, and you will get an answer how strong zoro really is. Bv Asura release.

Scabbards did more damage to kaido then zoro who only did a fucking paper cut that kaido laughed at.... Zoros attack for fucking laughed at and y’all hyping that shit. Couldn’t be me. Y’all laugh at kidds slam but did kaido say “ your trying to slam me worororo? No he didn’t. Cant wait for next chapter gonna be another movie
Did zoro go all out yet. Wait a couple of more chapters.
Asura release.

Why are the Zoro haters so fucking salty, and you all cry when Zorobois lambaste you every single week. Jeeeeeeeeez
They went from him not fighting Kaido, to he can't cut Kaido, to he was going to get neg diff at the start of the fight. Now their only hope is Enma
Post automatically merged:

Well yeah, like every scabbard already did. Love zoro but in realistic. Luffy is by Far the One that did more damage of everyone.
Na Luffy ain't much. Almost died and got saved by Zoro 5 times this Raid. Hard carry

How many hits did kaido tanked since he was pierced by the scabbards in the castle?

Its Just too much, and the Guy still acting like NOTHING happened. Is BIZARRE.

I cant imagine no one besides BM receiving ALL of It and being even alive, imagine Fine as he is ....and he not even started.....Well..
I'd say Kaido right now is probably ~70% HP at max.

Scabbards did more damage to kaido then zoro who only did a fucking paper cut that kaido laughed at.... Zoros attack for fucking laughed at and y’all hyping that shit. Couldn’t be me. Y’all laugh at kidds slam but did kaido say “ your trying to slam me worororo? No he didn’t. Cant wait for next chapter gonna be another movie
Bitch please...go find a corner and cry.
Zoro managed to do better than all the supernovas except Luffy. He even Blocked an attack that chopped off Kiku's arm. What are you going to say about that? Even if next chapter Zoro beheads Kaido, you're going to try and find an excuse to downplay Zoro like saying "Enma beheaded Kaido, not Zoro xDDD or another stupid hater excuse. PATHETIC.

J

Jo_Ndule

Didn't you say Zoro not fighting Kaido this arc and can't cut him.
:suresure: mate

Stop bringing up old news.
I expected Zoro to cut Kaido /reopen the scar with Killer even in thsi chapter or next.

You guys said Zoro has top tier speed and AP

His attack/power got mocked by Kaido who laughed at his tornado then blew the SNs away

Oden's haki.

Kidd didn't need ryuo/adcoa even
He didnt need Oden's haki and Magical sword to hurt Kaido.

Zoro vs kaido : 1 shot missed, 1 landed but mocked

:milaugh:Zoro > Kidd indeed for being a good underling in saving his captain.

Last page : SN trio and Rocks duo shown
Oda keeps giving importance to the 3 who are captains

G4 luffy was gonna beat dragon kaido .
G4 luffy is indeed low top cause he was close to beating Kaido out of dragon form

True top tiers do at least what luffy did

Oden > Luffy >kidd > Law >= Zoro/Killer
Oden > luffy + Kidd + Law combined.

They went from him not fighting Kaido, to he can't cut Kaido, to he was going to get neg diff at the start of the fight. Now their only hope is Enma
Post automatically merged:

Na Luffy ain't much. Almost died and got saved by Zoro 5 times this Raid. Hard carry
Magic Sword even though BM made that comment about "ZORO" cutting kaido lol, nowhere near his strongest attack

Status
Not open for further replies.