How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was beastly in the beginning, he even downed Kaido for a bit. Law was cool in this chapter being the first one to attack Big Mom. I am very very disappointed that Kidd did not use her lightning attacks against her using a metal lightning rod. That being said, there is still a chance he does and he has been tanking every attack that has come his way. Zoro carrying around Luffy and defending him was very impressive, props to him. Seeing him hurt Kaido this chapter was nice to see as he was the only Supernova that did not hurt him last chapter.

I would be lying if I said that Kidd and Killer being the only ones who didn’t attack Kaido didn’t disappoint me, but it’s only been 3 chapters and we still got a ways to go until the end of the arc. Kidd will get his time to show why he is a conquerer.

So I’m supposed to hype an attack kaido laughed at for being so trash? If this was kidd he would be crucified.

also killer and Kidd deflected the attacks. keep crying and coping.
You better read chapter 1002 before you jump to this chapter because it seems you didn't read it, or maybe you got blinded by the hate. Kaido almost shit himself from the attack that Zoro missed. Big Mom saved his ass. Kaido would have been near defeat if he took that hit last chapter.

We dont need any other fight. Just make Kaidou releasing Nuclear Godzilla Boro Sphere and wrecking the entire continent, putting all other fighters out there enemies and allies alike dead. That way, problem is solved. Oda just need to finish this fight, Luffy's G7 doing KKKKKKKKG with the power of a blackhole multiplied by Graham's Number to overpower Kaidou's last ulti, Wano is saved just by Oda drawing one fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.