How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden

After a Santoryu attack, Kaido realizes that Enma has trange haki because it once belonged to Oden.

How the hell are you reading that differently :kaidowhat:
It’s Emma’s gimmick with haki not odens haki . Zoro will learn to do it with his other 2 swords to grow this fight obviously

Wtf are you on about my dude, are you happy with the third chapter in a row of Enma and Oden wank whenever Zoro breaths ?

Like come on, this is not cool, and it get's worse with this strange Oden haki bs.

Whatever floats your boats, i've barely posted this week about Zoro and i'll go back to that and ignoring this bs :gonope:
Theres no Oden haki, where the fuck are you taking that shit out of?

Its more than proven that Zoro is using his own Haki, he is not literaly using Oden's haki.

three weeks of threads, i guess you ignore them? Because this retarded argument is already getting ridiculous. This is "Zoro wouldnt be able to cut Pica's golem withoud Oorlumbus trow strenght helping him" 2.0, seriously, are you trolling?

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro isn't above denjiro/ashura/sulong dukes

Prove me wrong!

Everyone relying on their own haki and dfs

Zoro is relying on his haki + Oden's haki and Magic sword!

He still couldn't do better than Kawamastu

Retainers : each made kaido bleed and scresm without needing enma and Oden's haki stored in their blades.

Enma Zoro is Top YC at best!
Luffy>Kidd>Sulong Dukes > Law >= Denjiro >= Ashura/Enma Zoro >= Killer /Kawamatsu

Killer with his sonic attacks did hurt kaido...landed 1 hit like zoro and combo strike with zoro. Tanked 3 hits.
Kidd with brute power hurt kaido ...landed 2 hits and tanked 4 hits
Law with his df hax did hury kaido...landed 2 hits and tanked 3 hits
Luffy the MVP...nothing to say

But but Zoto lol
Imagine have a cheat code : Oden haki , on top of Magical sword yet did nothing much

Hard disagree, Luffy got saved too many times this chapter to be MVP. it dosent seems like it damage kaido enough to justify being useless for the rest of the chapter, and likely even the next if the fight goes on.

Zoro MVP, hands down.
But it seems chapter after chapter we can all agree that Kidd always looks like trash.
I'm starting to feel uncomfortable seeing him on that rooftop, he is embarassing. And unfortunately he can't get a W next chapter because Oda has to hype hybrid Kaido.
Dude was impressed once again by "his rival" lol

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro: Wait wait, don't... Eat my captain!! Santouryuu...

Kaidou: Hm? The identity of that haki is!!

Zoro: Kokujou Ootatsumaki!!!

*Killer says something but the Arab cut the text of that panel*

Big Mom: That brat... Managed to cut Kaidou!!!

Kaidou: Aah, that worked(meaning that it hurt him), I see... Is that Oden's Katana!? To think that you would try to compete with me with a tornado, worororo!
:milaugh:kaido notices Oden's haki and sword
But mocks Zoro's attack/power

:josad:top tier zoro attack got mocked
"You think you can compete with me with a tornado "

I thought Gear 4 constrant happened because Lufffy's haki was leaking out. But now with his semi-mastered COA training, he still had the same problem. So i gưess it's not really a g4 problem, he just used all his haki on that all-out attack

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are you not witnessing the same thing the rest of us are? Kaido and Big Mom are true Top Tiers. They are giggling with glee because things are starting to get "Fun" for them. Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law, and Killer are giving it their all, and the two Yonko's are happy to just be having fun. All those attacks, and Kaido is clean. Big Mom doesn't even have a scratch. Kaido wouldn't even risk going into Dragon form against a real Top Tier, as indicative of his fight against Big Mom. Kaido just went hybrid, and the Worst Gen are about to get their shit rocked. Quote me on that. :kata:
True top tiers? New fandom fabrication? :yasu: Zoro is a top tier too, lmao.
No, lol. Zoro isnt giving it his all. Cant say that Luffy isnt giving his all tho.
Zoro, on the other hand, is threatening them with his weakest style - 1 sword style, lmao.
He risked dragon form against Zoro but realized that dodging isnt optimal in that form. :yasu:
Guess who is going to take the head of that same Kaido? :yasu:

Yeah, just imagine and live well.
You dont have to imagine anything. It is a reality that Luffy will never be as dangerous as Zoro or any other top tier swordsman. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.