How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not realy, im glad to be wrong on that one....kaido needs some hype if he is to live up to his "on a 1v1 always bet on kaido" rumor. Because up until now he was nothing but a giant punchingbag.
:cheers:
Because he wanted to be honest.

His base form One shoted luffy, oden, 9 scabbards. And against the SN he DIDINT fight in the base. He Just atacked luffy One time that he was hit even using FS.

Pretty much
They're so much into downplaying Zoro that they forget that Zoro has barely used any of his strongest techniques

He still did more damages than anyone else bar Luffy with that
And you lot are hyping him above the roof(top) because he slightly hurt Kaido in dragon form, and that isn't even particularly trying to dodge, a couple of times because of Enma and tanked a lightning, something he did in Skypiea.
And let's not forget him using out of nowhere Kinemon techniques to deal with fire.
This is the great Zoro?

He didn't block an attack from anyone, the emperor never tried to hit him with a physical blow and Big Mom was stunned by Luffy's attack.
You are making it seems like he is comparable or even better than Luffy:blush:

Zoro has top tier AP
Zoro will injured kaido badly suht santoryuo
Zoro will be hyped by kaido
Enma doesn't have Oden's haki
Hyken was gonna wound kaido badlu
Zoro's power will be hyped

Tell me how in the seven fucks did any of these points been 'debunked'?

Zoro injured kaido with a 3 sword style atack, confirming his AP.

Kaido and Bm literaly coment on Zoro this chapter, even killer does

Why in the flying fuck would you think the sword has the haki of someone dead for 20 years? you answer me that. No one EVER said that kind of shit in the story, Zoro is using his own haki with enma, proff is how he was tired last chapter after using it.
Saying the sword has Odens will dosent mean his haki is phisicaly there inside the damn thing.

Zoro's tornado won against Kaido's tornado and saved Luffy, and it still hurt him badly as we can see blood out of his mouth as he spits Luffy, not only that but decides to go Hybrid after the atack. Again confirming his Ap.

Zoro's power have been hyped since the arc started and it didnt stop on this chapter

LMFAOOOOOOOO LOOK

BEFORE PICS/SUMMARY DROP

ZORO USE 3 SWORDS SEE NOT JUST ENMA IS A POWER UP :zosmug:
ZORO BLOCK BIG MOM ATTACK THAT JINBEI BLOCKED :zosmug:

ZORO DAMAGE KAIDO AND MADE HIM GO HYBRID :zosmug:

AFTER PICS/SUMMARY

Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden.:luffylaugh:

ZORO ATTACK DID LESS DAMAGE THAN NO NAME KINEMON / RS ATTACK:luffylaugh:

KAIDO WENT DIDNT EVEN DROP TO THE GROUND UNLIKE WITH LUFFY ATTACK :luffylaugh:
Like always Zorotards embarrassing themselves

It's like we got so lost in the supernova hype train that we almost forgot the Yonkos hadn't even showed their full strenght yet.
To me this chapter felt like a bit of a wake up call lol, it's smelling more and more like failure of the raid could actually be possible.

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh:imagine finding my old posts where zpro didn't face kaido yet, to mock me

Yet this chapter basically killed your wanks from last past days

Pathetic...

"Tastumaki" is fodder..." zoro has top tier AP"
" zoro the only other to make kaido bleed "

Lemme remind you that Kiku drew more blood without koka by stabbing kaido while zoro needs ryuo + Oden's ryuo in enma to draw few blood

:whitepress:oda made it clear that blades with ryuo can hurt kaido easier
Yet Zoro did less than retainers lol kiku>zoro lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Tell me how in the seven fucks did any of these points been 'debunked'?

Zoro injured kaido with a 3 sword style atack

Kaido and Bm literaly coment on Zoro this chapter, even killer does

Why in the flying fuck would you think the sword has the haki of someone dead for 20 years? you answer me that. No one EVER said in the story, Zoro is using his own haki with enma, proff is how he was tired last chapter after using it

Zoro's atack won against Kaido's tornado and saved Luffy, and it still hurt him badly as we can see blood out of his mouth as he spits Luffy, not only that but decides to go Hybrid after the atack.

Zoro's power have been hyped since the arc started and it didnt stop on this chapter

WRONG LMAO ARE U STUPID

Enma open up the first scale of kaido so that that the other 2 swords even have a chance of doing damage

For Example if i take a straw and poke into my skin it won't hurt, but if i take a knife and cut my skin first then take the straw and poke it in the exact same spot i cut with the knife it will hurt

NICE TRY CLOWN

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

:suresure:

The only reason Zoro is relevant and is facing kaido : Enma
The only reason Zoro can hurt kaido : enma and Oden's haki in it
The only reason BM was worried last chapter ; Enma

Good job guys, Zoro is impressive that the sword has more hype than him lol

Wanks in this fight vs Rocks duo :
Luffy
Oden
Enma
Kidd and Law
Killer and Zoro

Everyone else has a personal beef... exceor 1 dude...find the intruder
Everyone else relying on their own legit powers they acquired/have except one.
Didn't you say Zoro was not going to see Kaido and he would be fighting Who Who. Instead he injuring Kaido and saving Luffy life multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.