How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incoming Enma has Oden's Haki shitstorm.
Since it sucks peoples haki it wouldn’t surprise me if it has some remnants of Odens, and given that only it actually hurt him in that Tatsumaki attack is another point.

Though Zoro will be able to Make enma his own during this fight as well as infuse his other swords with similar levels of haki.

Thus making all 3 hurt Kaido and then kill him.

And you lot are hyping him above the roof(top) because he slightly hurt Kaido in dragon form, and that isn't even particularly trying to dodge, a couple of times because of Enma and tanked a lightning, something he did in Skypiea.
And let's not forget him using out of nowhere Kinemon techniques to deal with fire.
This is the great Zoro?

He didn't block an attack from anyone, the emperor never tried to hit him with a physical blow and Big Mom was stunned by Luffy's attack.
You are making it seems like he is comparable or even better than Luffy:blush:
I take my L about the Luffy thing tbh
Luffy is the strongest sn here

:suresure:

The only reason c0ndom is relevant and is facing kaido : Gomu Gomu no mi
The only reason c0ndom can hurt kaido : Gomu Gomu no mi
The only reason BM was worried last chapter ; Gomu Gomu no mi

Good job guys, c0ndom is impressive that the df has more hype than him lol

Wanks in this fight vs Rocks duo :
Gomu Gomo No Mi
Oden
Enma
Magnet fruit and Ope Ope No Mi
Killer and Zoro
c0ndom

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Kaido didn't even fight oden with his full power back then.
Plot!!! Oden would lose to the kaido hybrid, and would probably not even do mortal damage to him, since kaido would not allow opening at 1x1. Oda had to put him in the form of a dragon (giant) for ODEN to achieve a scar that would be important for current (future) history. :cheers:

What I don't like is Oda retconing Kaido's tolerance to pain to allow the ground and rocks to hurt Kaido when pre raid Kaido didn't have these type of trouble.
I understand he has to show some good things from Kidd so that his fans are not too disappointed but it shouldn't happen by retconing another character's ability.
It’s less about retconning Oda’s strength, and more about highlighting Kidd’s immense physical strength. At least that’s what I got from it, but hey we can agree to disagree. But whether you think it’s a retcon or not, it’s obvious that in that combo attack of the Supernova trio Oda wanted to show each of the three having their own methods to damage Kaido. You really think Oda is going to have every supernova but Kidd Sanger Kaido? Be honest.

Somebody screenshot this comment. Either Kid or Killer will get killed. One of them is the one percent guy Hawkins was talking about.
This is the best arc to introduce Killer and Kid's flashback by either killing the captain or the first mate. It will parallel Luffy's flashback in Marineford after he lost his brother in the great war. This is the second greatest war after Marinford, a great death has to happen. Also, Kid and Killer grew up together They are like brothers. I even think that their bond is stronger than Luffy and Ace. Because unlike Luffy and Ace, they choose to set sail under the same ship. There no better way than Introducing their flashback by killing one of the two. We even had some people saying "What is Killer doing on the rooftop?" "He shouldn't be there..etc". I think Oda put him there for a certain tragedy to occur. Some silly people think that No supernova will die on the rooftop. As far as I know, Luffy and Zoro are pretty safe. The only three left are Law, Killer, and Kid. Oda needs to put the element of surprise. Law's death is too obvious. Oda even gave him the objective of finding the meaning of the D. I think he will still be around with us for a while. The only two left are Kid and Killer. I'll say 60 percent Killer, 40 percent Kid.
Even if that would finally make people realize the caliber of these 2 characters, I hope this doesn't happen...
:josad:

WRONG LMAO ARE U STUPID

Enma open up the first scale of kaido so that that the other 2 swords even have a chance of doing damage

For Example if i take a straw and poke into my skin it won't hurt, but if i take a knife and cut my skin first then take the straw and poke it in the exact same spot i cut with the knife it will hurt

NICE TRY CLOWN

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
How can you explain Zoro's having tree swords on him for the atack if he "only used enma to atack Kaido"? he atacked kaido with WIND.
:kizabat:
Or have you lost the ability to count how many swords he is holding when doing the atack?

Status
Not open for further replies.